Trump and Smith ticket?

It will be fine

Who is that and what are some examples of his overt racism?
Is that a joke? Trump has said Mexican immigrants are rapists. An American of Mexican decent can't be a judge in a case involving him. Muslims should be banned from entering the country. Paul Ryan has classified his remarks as racist. He is openly racist because that plays well with the republican base. Are you claiming his remarks aren't racist?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Ok, I'm not disagreeing with a lot of that, just the part where you claimed Obama and Clinton are responsible for the removal of troops from Iraq. The funny part is, that's something liberals try to take credit for and I point the same thing out to them. Baby Bush is responsible for the withdrawal of troops, end of story.

What's funny about that is that Obama himself claims credit for that, except when he's being criticized for it -- at which point he brings up the Bush agreement that he says forced him to withdraw the troops.

The funny thing about that is that he has shown on plenty of occasions that he'll openly subvert or ignore any policy, law, etc. that doesn't suit his interests. Not to mention his not too subtle remark about using executive actions to do whatever Congress wouldn't do for him.

bacha29

For what's it's worth Bush 43 issued during his 8 years in office 291 executive orders. To this point Obama 235. He's pretty much in line with the historical norm.

bacha29

If that's the case then a lot of Presidents have been overstepping their authority like Hebert Hoover who in his one term issued 980 executive orders.

vantexan

If that's the case then a lot of Presidents have been overstepping their authority like Hebert Hoover who in his one term issued 980 executive orders.
Issuing an executive order is allowed unless it's one that goes beyond the limits of a President's authority. You should be thankful the current Congress is controlled by Republicans so afraid of losing elections that they will never confront Obama.

bbsam

Staff member
Issuing an executive order is allowed unless it's one that goes beyond the limits of a President's authority. You should be thankful the current Congress is controlled by Republicans so afraid of losing elections that they will never confront Obama.
Every party claims that the opposing party'supplies president exceeds his authority with executive orders.

vantexan

Every party claims that the opposing party'supplies president exceeds his authority with executive orders.
The President is the chief executive. He on occasion issues orders concerning various issues, no matter which party he's in. But when he tries to circumvent authority assigned to Congress to get his way, he's overstepped and in affect has created a constitutional crisis. And believe it, if Bush had done so the Democrats and the media would've screamed.

59 Dano

Is that a joke? Trump has said Mexican immigrants are rapists. An American of Mexican decent can't be a judge in a case involving him. Muslims should be banned from entering the country. Paul Ryan has classified his remarks as racist. He is openly racist because that plays well with the republican base. Are you claiming his remarks aren't racist?

He's said that some illegal immigrants are rapists... and he's right, some are.

His statements with the judge are consistent with the statements of the left, who have insisted for decades that a judge's ethnicity and heritage influences his or her judgement. Further, Justice Sotomayor of the SCOTUS has said that her ethnicity would play a role in her decisions.

Said that Muslim immigration from areas where there was a "proven history of terrorism" would be suspended.

Get your facts straight and stop taking things out of context.

It will be fine

He's said that some illegal immigrants are rapists... and he's right, some are.

His statements with the judge are consistent with the statements of the left, who have insisted for decades that a judge's ethnicity and heritage influences his or her judgement. Further, Justice Sotomayor of the SCOTUS has said that her ethnicity would play a role in her decisions.

Said that Muslim immigration from areas where there was a "proven history of terrorism" would be suspended.

Get your facts straight and stop taking things out of context.

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."
This is from the highest ranked elected official in the Republican Party, but I'm sure he just doesn't have his facts straight.

59 Dano

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."
This is from the highest ranked elected official in the Republican Party, but I'm sure he just doesn't have his facts straight.

It's his opinion, just like it's yours. And he holds that opinion for purely partisan reasons, just like you. Trump is playing by the rules that the liberals established and have accepted.

It will be fine

It's his opinion, just like it's yours. And he holds that opinion for purely partisan reasons, just like you. Trump is playing by the rules that the liberals established and have accepted.
I'm not a partisan or a Hillary supporter, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. Trump is openly racist, you're the first person I've heard trying to claim otherwise.

59 Dano

I'm not a partisan or a Hillary supporter, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. Trump is openly racist, you're the first person I've heard trying to claim otherwise.

Well, we can't smarten all of you up. If you think he's racist, well, a third party vote is probably right up your alley.