Trump into the DMZ

bbsam

Staff member
You really want to stand by that, you have no problem voluntarily embarrassing yourself without women and alcohol involved?
Be my guest, a reasoned response may have been thought provoking.
Instead you just throw some :poop: against the wall.
Take a mulligan, try again.
Nope. I’m good with it.

floridays

I just don’t feel the need to spoon feed simple logic to a big baby who’s just gonna spit it out.
I understand completely why the leftists have put me on ignore, .....no answers, I can't be mean, I'm censored.
How many times has the left said, "We need to have the conversation?"

I promise not to spit it out mommy, until it tastes like what you threw against the wall, :poop:, remember that wall?
You hate Trump, doesn't matter what he does, just admit it and you may gain some respect for truthfulness.

No there, there with your post.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
KoreaDMZtrumpobama2012.jpg

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
194.png

Somehow bone spurs didn't stop him from being a "phenomenal" athlete at military school but kept him out of Vietnam. Also ever wonder why the "stable genius" had to threaten his old schools to keep them from releasing his transcripts? What is he hiding?

Trump is an entitled, racist, average IQ bigot. I drive by a trailer park every day that is filled with Trump's minus the rich daddy. Bill Clinton got a hummer in office and was the devil but you all give Trump a free pass on anything.

Nothing personal, I just hate hypocrites!!

floridays

Is that supposed to show how brave Trump is compared to Obama? Only a true Republican could try to make a draft dodger out to be brave!

I guess coming from the party who invented "swiftboating", I would expect nothing less.
No, it's supposed to show Obama looking through binoculars, (what did he think he was gonna see) and Trump having "the Conversation" you clowns say you want to have.

bacha29

When that there was no joint communique, no mention of future talks a state department completely silent .......it's publicity stunt.

newfie

Is that supposed to show how brave Trump is compared to Obama? Only a true Republican could try to make a draft dodger out to be brave!

I guess coming from the party who invented "swiftboating", I would expect nothing less.

I guess I missed Obama's service record perhaps you could enlighten us.

the swift boat was "invented" by real Vietnam veterans who served honorably , they earned the right to question a ticket punchers record.

newfie

Somehow bone spurs didn't stop him from being a "phenomenal" athlete at military school but kept him out of Vietnam. Also ever wonder why the "stable genius" had to threaten his old schools to keep them from releasing his transcripts? What is he hiding?

Trump is an entitled, racist, average IQ bigot. I drive by a trailer park every day that is filled with Trump's minus the rich daddy. Bill Clinton got a hummer in office and was the devil but you all give Trump a free pass on anything.

apparently all liberals own medical degree's

newfie

When that there was no joint communique, no mention of future talks a state department completely silent .......it's publicity stunt.

yes that is todays spin by the MSM . You're doing a better job of staying current on the latest liberal talking points

newfie

Since we know Kim won't give up his nukes, are we actually getting anything done or just giving Kim undeserved attention and delaying the inevitable?

undeserved attention is a talking point that adds nothing to the discussion.

we've been at war with North Korea for what almost 65 years. is it time to try something different yet?

do we really want to create a condition where war on the Korean penisuila is inevitable?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
undeserved attention is a talking point that adds nothing to the discussion.

we've been at war with North Korea for what almost 65 years. is it time to try something different yet?
Yes buddying up with murderous dictators who violate basic human rights of their entire country is a great solution.

upsgrunt

View attachment 253887

You hate hypocrites, yet cry about the non-release of Trumps school records?
Priceless!