Trump into the DMZ

newfie

It was still a photo op so obvious that even Fox News can't spin it into something more constructive. The only common objective Dear Leader Korea and Dear Leader America shared was their quest for some video propaganda they can take back home to be fed to their blind, brain washed and devoted followers.

fox does not have to spin it into something else. Its a different approach to a foriegn policy plan that has gone on for 65 years and not produced any results.

how long do we continue on this path before we try something different .

anyone can stand back and lob grenades at our president for trying.

better yet what is your solution that will resolve this issue?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
fox does not have to spin it into something else. Its a different approach to a foriegn policy plan that has gone on for 65 years and not produced any results

So when Obama brought it up while running for his first term, Republicans said he was ignorant/inexperienced for wanting to open a direct dialog because it would give Kim legitimacy. I guess this is because it had only been 55 years and not the current 65 years? :ninja2:

My hubby golfs 4 days a week.....get over yourself, you don't know me!! Move on

Is the word hypocrite really that tough for you to understand? I don't care if your hubby golfs 7 days a week. He wasn't the media whore going on TV saying Obama golfs too much and that if he were president he wouldn't do anything but work. Not only is Trump always golfing, he's always on vacation.

The contradiction between his statements and actions are why I say he's a hypocrite. It has no relation to the number of days your hubby golfs.

Please add a facepalm emoji to the forum!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So when Obama brought it up while running for his first term, Republicans said he was ignorant/inexperienced for wanting to open a direct dialog because it would give Kim legitimacy. I guess this is because it had only been 55 years and not the current 65 years? :ninja2:

Is the word hypocrite really that tough for you to understand? I don't care if your hubby golfs 7 days a week. He wasn't the media whore going on TV saying Obama golfs too much and that if he were president he wouldn't do anything but work. Not only is Trump always golfing, he's always on vacation.

The contradiction between his statements and actions are why I say he's a hypocrite. It has no relation to the number of days your hubby golfs.

Then why did you bring up golfing????

newfie

I don’t really, just seems funny that Trump was so interested in hiding something that no one was looking for, while at the same time demanding the president release his own records.

you guys here are seriously like the first people I have ever heard talk about it. Hopefully its a good sign . if the MSM is talking about his hiding his grade school records then maybe they're done manufactoring conspiracies about trump.

newfie

there are still republicans and democrats saying this now 65 years later. Is it time to try something else or should we continue with what has not worked?

um. so you're saying look at whatever hypocrisy is generated by the side you disagree with and please do not look at your own hypocrisy? Just so you know i dont care how much golf Obama or trump play. they work or worked a job that is 24/7. they dont get weekends off.

floridays

The reason I say Trump is a hypocrite on this subject is because he asked for Obama's records. He then talks himself up as being the smartest person to ever walk the earth, while hiding his own records. To me that is the definition of a hypocrite.

Had Trump not called for Obama's records then he wouldn't be hypocrite now, he would not have asked someone in his exact same position to do what he will not do now.

How Trump's high school transcript was hidden after he demanded Obama's academic records
Interesting story from the Chicago Tribune.
No holes need to be poked in it.
Can you smell what I'm cooking?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
you guys here are seriously like the first people I have ever heard talk about it. Hopefully its a good sign . if the MSM is talking about his hiding his grade school records then maybe they're done manufactoring conspiracies about trump.
Where have you been? I guess if it doesn’t get discussed on Fox News, it doesn’t happen...

newfie

I guess this is why I'm different. All I saw was a family going on vacation, I didn't see white or black.

did you see the conversation you responded to? that obama always played the black card for political purposes and rarely talked about his white side?

did you say something about people playing politics and hypocrisy earlier?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
um. so you're saying look at whatever hypocrisy is generated by the side you disagree with and please do not look at your own hypocrisy? Just so you know i dont care how much golf Obama or trump play. they work or worked a job that is 24/7. they dont get weekends off.

Can you name a specific instance where Obama said or did something that contradicted how he said someone else should act?

Trump said Obama golfed too much, Trump golf's even more.

Trump said Obama vacations too much and wastes taxpayer money, Trump vacations more than Obama did and takes far more people with him.

Trump calls out Obama for not releasing his college transcripts, then, had his people call his school and tell them not to release his high school transcripts. I believe he threatened to withhold further donations to the school.

Trump continues to dog John McCain for being captured in Vietnam, Trump hid from service with bone spurs even though they didn't impact any of his intramural sports in the days leading up to his draft number being called.

I don't care for the "do as I say not as I do" mentality. I also don't care for the outright lies he is constantly telling, but that's another discussion. :-)

And believe it or not, I was not an Obama fan.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
did you see the conversation you responded to? that obama always played the black card for political purposes and rarely talked about his white side?

did you say something about people playing politics and hypocrisy earlier?

I did see the post but have no idea what you're talking about. With YouTube and Google it seems you should be able to provide me with some instances where this has occurred. I'm not doubting it's occurred, I just need to see the context that it was used in.

I read about 5 online news websites a day. Some from the left some from the right. I couldn't tell you the last time I watched the news on television no, I've never watched a political news channel.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So fox news never told you about Trump threatening his former schools with lawsuits because he was so worried people would find out about his time there?

That's weird, wait no it's not, it's a garbage news outlet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just so you know i dont care how much golf Obama or trump play. they work or worked a job that is 24/7. they dont get weekends off.
Mkay then.
He seems to avoid religious services unless his prayers are taking place on the golf course.
It would have been interesting to see what Obama's weekly golf outings were costing us but the media looked the other way
Obama played Golf on the taxpayers expense every weekend too.
i'm sure his staffers are kicking the ball in the cup when he is not looking .
the only thing the president practices is golf and defending muslims.