TRUMP SET UP A STING OPERATION YALL AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oldngray

nowhere special
Cool ... there needs to be embedded technologies to ensure every ballot cast is a legal ballot.

There are other technologies that enable the FBI to trace the origin of every document printed or photocopied by a laser printer or copier.
They need to go back to primarily in person voting except for those who can show why they need to vote by mail. If they need more polling locations to handle the crowds do it.

JJinVA

What happens when the embedded signature checks out for all ballots?
Its funny because he was talking earlier in the year about foreign countries trying to print counterfeit ballots, and he started working with the DHS on ballots in regards to his Executive Order in 2018 to encrypt ballots for verification

Dear lord this is gonna make heads explode and I LOVE IT WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Last edited:

JJinVA

Ironically, while I was filling out my ballot, I was wondering what all the different symbols around the edge of the paper meant since they all looked slightly different. Guess that would be it!!!

Re-Raise

Id consider myself fortunate that you work for the same company as I do. It makes me look smarter without exerting much effort...
So riddle me this Cletus... Democrats stole the election from Trump ...but decided not to steal the Senate while they were at it?

You can’t defend this kind of crazy!

JJinVA

There were reports of Chinese men delivering boxes of ballots in Pennsylvania. Oh friend--- me I cant wait for this verification process to take place. No wonder hes confident its going to go quickly LOLOLOLOLOL

Re-Raise

Id consider myself fortunate that you work for the same company as I do. It makes me look smarter without exerting much effort...
Will you admit when this latest crazy conspiracy theory proves false? Or will you be on to the next idiotic claim?

JJinVA

That creates different opportunities for fraud. Elections should be offline voting. Hacking would be a real concern.
I dont think we live in the days of brute force Yahoo email hacking anymore my guy. Cryptologists can generate timestamped QR codes that change by the minute and follow a database structure. Hell, they could probably generate new ones every millisecond.

(For the record Im not a cryptologist but Ive had the same email for 15 years now with the same weak a-- password and havent had any hacks, that were brought to my attention via two way verification anyways)