TRUMP SET UP A STING OPERATION YALL AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
giphy.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m pretty sure all the uneducated Trump voters I know trust technology like voting online even less than they trust mail in ballots
So you are saying you don't trust technology or mail in ballots? That's cool!
Don't feel bad, my 75 year old cousin has never used an ATM.
And he's a diehard Democrat ... thinks the government owes him.

Re-Raise

So you are saying you don't trust technology or mail in ballots? That's cool!
Don't feel bad, my 75 year old cousin has never used an ATM.
And he's a diehard Democrat ... thinks the government owes him.
Are you having reading comprehension problems? I am not a delusional conspiracy theory Trumper.

THEY don’t trust mail in ballots..THEY won’t trust voting online either!

JJinVA

That’s how I feel when I see people post the New York Slimes or the Washington Compost.
To be fair, I even have a tough time posting stuff from infowars. Of course, had it just been Alex Jones saying something it would have no weight. But its the links and references in the article that make it news worthy. I definitely dont expect to see Fox post it

El Correcto

god is dead
To be fair, I even have a tough time posting stuff from infowars. Of course, had it just been Alex Jones saying something it would have no weight. But its the links and references in the article that make it news worthy. I definitely dont expect to see Fox post it
I would listen to a drunk Alex Jones over any liberal media source. At least with Alex you know it’s 99% bull:censored2:. Liberals think they are consuming news still.

Re-Raise

Do you ever feel stupid for believing stuff like this and become introspective?

feel free to look up introspective

El Correcto

god is dead
Makes perfect sense...to someone like you

Immmm angry, I’ve had enough of these people, bunch of Christian murdering scum running giant death factories keeping babies alive and selling their body parts.

The guy can be silly, especially because of what a grifter he is. Selling tooth paste and brain pills.