Trump Tax Returns

oldngray

nowhere special
it only does not age well to those suffering from severe TDS the rest of us could care less. with all the witch hunts someone in the IRS would have leaked something years ago if there was anything earth shaking.
instead the returns contain partisan oh wow moments for the snowflakes.
Deafening silence from the snowflakes after the lack of any bombshells in the taxes.

newolddude

I especially love his “every year of my taxes are under audit” lie.

newfie

Bank accounts in China and Saint Martin.

FlPAGuJXkAULAV5
thats more than we see from Pelosi

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you libs always try to make it a hunter biden thing when we've told you that the business connections to the biden crime family is where the focus is. you deflect almost as much as the libs you idiolize on twitter.
Arrest me fool

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
it only does not age well to those suffering from severe TDS the rest of us could care less. with all the witch hunts someone in the IRS would have leaked something years ago if there was anything earth shaking.
instead the returns contain partisan oh wow moments for the snowflakes.
tenor (7).gif

Thebrownblob

And once again, I don’t understand how he’s anything other than smart for using the laws correctly and paying zero. I can’t think of anything worse than getting my money to the federal government so they could throw it in a rat hole.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Now all politicians should be forced to show their tax returns. I would like to see how most of them become millionaires on the salaries they make. Insider trading, bribes, the list goes on and on.