Trump's First 100 Days

newfie

bush and cheney are obvious candidates for jail as well.

lets try and get past "everything my party does is good, everything the other party does is bad"

you need to spend more time with the crayons and play doh, you're not ready to come out of the safe zone.

newfie

its called being morally consistent.

you also have to get past the idea that "everything my country does is good"

the problem is you're not morally consistent. you promote governmental hate and ignore the criminals that threaten us every day.

rickyb

the problem is you're not morally consistent. you promote governmental hate and ignore the criminals that threaten us every day.
conservatives are pretty good at raggin on the govt. look up morelucks "government run anything" for an example.

rickyb

didn't say we were not . did you read the post you responded to?
then step up to the plate!

again you can look up how many americans have been killed by terrorism every year since 9/11.

you can also try to look up how many people overseas have died from the US government since 9/11.

and then tell me whos the bigger criminal or terrorist.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
it is because they haven't met someone who fights back.

Right. He fights like a rich kid bully who has never known want in his life. He has zero concept of what it's like to be working class.

He'll be lucky to make 100 days. The GOP would much prefer Pence. Once Trump effs it up as President, the party will get rid of him, ala Nixon.

Trump is a maroon who will destroy his own party and this country, just to satisfy his huge ego. He only cares about one person...himself.

That isn't what a President should be. Trump is a bad carnival act that has center stage, but only for awhile.

In fact, I honestly believe that he is insane.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Right. He fights like a rich kid bully who has never known want in his life. He has zero concept of what it's like to be working class.

He'll be lucky to make 100 days. The GOP would much prefer Pence. Once Trump effs it up as President, the party will get rid of him, ala Nixon.

Trump is a maroon who will destroy his own party and this country, just to satisfy his huge ego. He only cares about one person...himself.

That isn't what a President should be. Trump is a bad carnival act that has center stage, but only for awhile.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
its called being morally consistent.

you also have to get past the idea that "everything my country does is good"

Trump is immorally consistent. He probably is beholden to Russia and loves getting peed on. The man is an exercise in both ignorance and pompousity. A ridiculous fool who loves his own reflection.

You deplorables need to take responsibility when he hits the wall and we all suffer for his insanity.

newfie

In fact, I honestly believe that he is insane.

poor snowflake is really but hurt

newfie

Trump is immorally consistent. He probably is beholden to Russia and loves getting peed on. The man is an exercise in both ignorance and pompousity. A ridiculous fool who loves his own reflection.

You deplorables need to take responsibility when he hits the wall and we all suffer for his insanity.

poor snowflake fantasizing about Trump getting peed on like fdx does daily.

newfie

poor snowflake needs to soak his but hurt