Trump's First 100 Days

newfie

Nice of you, but Trump's version of Hope and Change is going nowhere. Remind me where Gary Johnson is these days. Syria? A world geography class? I'm sure Trump wants him somewhere in his "leadership" team. LOL.

upload_2016-11-17_22-21-49.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I heard that Obama refuses to have it done while he is there and will put it on Trump's watch. They said Trump would be out of the oval office for a year while the upgrades in security are done and he will have to work across the street. If Trump's in charge, maybe it'll be under budget and come in early!!
Past practice shows you may be correct. He will hire undocumented workers to do the job and then choose not to pay them when the work is done.

newfie

Past practice shows you may be correct. He will hire undocumented workers to do the job and then choose not to pay them when the work is done.

Show us where the Donald directly hired undocumented workers. Not hired some company that had them but actually hired some.

moreluck

golden ticket member
if you hire Smith's Mowing to mow your yard and they send over a worker to do the job, you have no idea if he's legal or not!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
OK, construction.....same scenario.........you hire Smith's Builders to build a deck. They sent workers to lay the footing....do you know if they are legal or not?
Depends on how important of an issue you think immigration is. If I spent all my time on an internet forum crying about immigration, I'd make a point to know whether or not the company I hire to build a deck, or cut my yard, is employing illegal immigrants.

Apparently DJ doesn't really think immigration is that big of a deal.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

who cares?! If he brings about half of his campaign promises he'll be 100 times better than Odumbo!!
Did Hilary's tax return let you know about her Parkinsons or her alcoholism or her dishonesty or her lesbianism or her money laundering???????

"At this point what difference does it make."