Trump's Wall: Before They Were Against It, Democrats Were For It!

BrownArmy

The "wall" will be built.
That is because it's physical and electronic structure have never been defined.
One thing I learned while working in the Corporate arena for a couple decades is that "success" is defined by the people in power.
Whatever is in place by the next Presidential election will be "success" and the "wall" will be declared built but not quite finished yet. You must elect Trump for four more years to finish the job YOU started.

Regardless of what you or I or anyone thinks about Trumps idea of a 'wall', will Trump make Mexico pay for whatever ends up happening?

No, and that's my point.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Whatever gets built will be paid for with our tax dollars. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, after all it's our wall so it makes sense that we should pay for it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I dunno man I'm not a statistician. I know you're not going to get 20+ billion dollars from taxing the wire transfers of illegal immigrants, the suggestion is a total distraction.

You would be surprised.

We have a lot of migrant workers that come here for the apple harvest. They are primarily from Jamaica, earn between $10-12/hr and send back at least 80% of their checks each week.

wkmac

You would be surprised.

We have a lot of migrant workers that come here for the apple harvest. They are primarily from Jamaica, earn between $10-12/hr and send back at least 80% of their checks each week.

Instead of taxing them, sounds like we might learn something from their thriftiness.

Returntosender

IMG_1682.JPG