TSA

rod

Retired 22 years
TSA isn't the problem ---- the airlines just plain SUCK. This is my Christmas flight to Texas;

Short flight (25 minutes) from home town to Minneapolis---50 minute delay while they de-ice the "SMALL" plane before takeoff.
Get to Mpls. too late for connecting flight to Dallas--have an extra 3 hour delay until next flight.
Airlines emailed us Sunday night---flight back to Minnesota cancelled for Tuesday. Can't rebook until Wednesday.
Leave for airport at 6:00 am for flight back Minneaplolis-(actually was on time).
Have a 3 hour layover in Minneapolis that turned into a 4 and half hour layover for the 25 minute flight back to home town.

Did I mention I hate flying.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
keep-calm-and-get-a-free-massage-2.png

moreluck

golden ticket member

Babagounj

Strength through joy
heard of a tale where one senior air traffic controller asked to change working airports because of all the useless jokers the FAA allowed into his tower .
A week after he left the state's governor had to step in and force the FAA to fire all the jokers , seems they had a new record for on the ground collisions .
His new airport has about one commercial flight an hour , the rest private planes .
And he got to keep his pay rate .

newfie

the TSA are the brownshirts of this country. they need to be eliminated. they don't help us they only hurt us.
their actions at airports is nothing but an overabundance of activity that restricts our operations ability to function
a huge waste of tax payer dollars.

rod

Retired 22 years
This is why I refuse to fly........just one of many reasons. Anyone wants to see me they can come to CA.

I'm getting to the point I'm about to give up flying commercially anymore too. Just too much hassle, delays and cancellations. That and being stuff like sardines into those planes. I can't remember the last time I flew that things went smoothly from point A to point B.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Poor morale with a high turnover rate the best solution to date is to give them more public funds .
BIG Gov't's usual solution .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
On the news this morning they were saying that the TSA wants to start recommending passengers arrive for a flight three hours early, like they're already doing at Chicago's O'Hare and a few others, because the lines are so long. That's just crazy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
3 hours will soon be a thing of the past , expect them soon to announce that all passengers will be required to arrive one day prior to their departure .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If I was a terrorist I would be plotting an attack knowing that there is a large crowd just standing around for hours waiting in line unprotected .