TSG starting pay???

mrups

Does anyone know what my starting pay in TSG? I have a BBA in IT management, A+ certification, and 7 years seniority at UPS part time as a package handler.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Don't hold me to this, but I think it's around $17 per hour. I think you also get raises every 6 months for your first two years and another raise if you can get promoted to tech II. That's how it was several years ago, maybe someone with more recent information can chime in.

Keep in mind the job is potentially dead-end as there is nowhere to advance to unless you want to go into management. Also TSG has been downsizing nationwide over the past few years.

mrups

Thanks.

Don't hold me to this, but I think it's around $17 per hour. I think you also get raises every 6 months for your first two years and another raise if you can get promoted to tech II. That's how it was several years ago, maybe someone with more recent information can chime in.

Keep in mind the job is potentially dead-end as there is nowhere to advance to unless you want to go into management. Also TSG has been downsizing nationwide over the past few years.

mrups

Does anyone have any more current information pertaining to the starting pay of a TSG employee that has a BBA in IT management from University of Michigan and an A+ certification?

Thank you in advance for your help!

mrups

Does anyone have current TSG pay & benefit information for people with a IT Management degree, A+, & Network+?