Tuition Reimbursement Second Check?

Hi all. I searched but I couldn't find an answer to this. My tuition reimbursment status is considered PAID and went to the college consortium workforce division or whatever. I'm assuming they'll take it and process it and send something to me? I've already received my first payment of 50 dollars for the book(s). The check date on that was the 19th and I obtained it maybe five or four days ago(25thish). The closest thing I found to an answer was something from a few years ago that said they wold receive the check in three weeks but I never saw an update.

For future reference, I'll try to set up direct deposit. How much faster will that go?

Yeah, they already have my stuff for DD for payroll. I'm not too concerned. I'll ask the program coordinator if she can help me set up DD, if not I'll just go through the arduous process myself.

Thanks. I hope it comes soon, I'll be sure to update with the timeframes for curious people like myself that search this out.

Okay. The way mine works is that the second payment is paid to the school and they will route the money to me, hopefully. I don't know what else they could do with it lol.

Only the money for books is sent from UPS/edcor. For me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don't use Chegg?

Some "borrow" the book, and scan all the pages. Can't say if that is legal or not since I do not have a law degree?

Not yet. One book I bought the first edition of for 5 dollars, the other i got from a friend. The last was one made by the college that comes with a code so I'm forced to buy it from them in new condition.