turkey cards

chev

Nightcrawler
How can I soar with eagles when I work with turkeys. :wink2:Just for you Chev!:tt2::tt2:
I gotch ya turkey........right here dilli.
1213_mooning.gif
:rofl:

FAVREFAN

Ups is like Potter paying $.50 on the dollar.
Sign up for Old Country Buffets email list. They will send you free $11.85 buffet coupons for your birthday, wife's birthday and your aniversary. And you don't even have to know them or work for them. Makes the $15 turkey product coupon look rediculous to me. Anyways, I'm done, thanks for listening to me cry.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ahhh, Daniel you are taking all the fun out of my day. :wink2:

But I do need to take a shower still. Bring on the hose I can handle it.:happy2:

I'mTheMan

Just had PCM today and coupon would be issued shortly this week or next week from what I've been told. Can use coupon to go store and get a turkey. It's very different time of the year this year. :) Guess this is the first time that UPS will do this just to save money?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Just got my dehydrated turkey today. DM made a big production out of it. Thank god/g-d I was called second and got to leave that much sooner.:happy2:

chev

Nightcrawler
I guess my collection of empty UPS turkey boxes ends at 29. That's OK, I was running out of room to properly display them.
Making a turkey box igloo eh?:wink2:

There ya go Chev, taking all the fun out of my day! The more the merrier!
Well......ok. But only if you let LiL "Comet" and irisheyes join in.:winks::rofl:

Good Lord......what am I getting myself into?:anxious:

PAUPSER

We just received our $15 Turkey Coupon today! Our center manager was handing them out an acting like he was giving away $1,000,000 raffle tickets away, lol

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Making a turkey box igloo eh?:wink2:

Well......ok. But only if you let LiL "Comet" and irisheyes join in.:winks::rofl:

Good Lord......what am I getting myself into?:anxious:
I'm sure Comet will gladly join but Irisheyes? We'll see how that goes.

BTW, did you intentionally make the last comment so it could hardly be seen. Like you are worried about what your are getting into! You love and you know it (like the rest of us):happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
I'm sure Comet will gladly join but Irisheyes? We'll see how that goes.

BTW, did you intentionally make the last comment so it could hardly be seen. Like you are worried about what your are getting into! You love and you know it (like the rest of us):happy-very:
It was meant as if I were whispering it under my breath. :happy-very:
Naughty girl........ lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our center manager passed out our vouchers today and I asked him if he had found a local charity that would be able to put these to better use and he said he had so I gave it right back to him. $15 does not mean nearly as much to me as it may mean to someone who may be a bit down on his luck.

I have noticed a disturbing trend in this thread and that is this sense of entitlement that some of our members seem to have. A gift is a gift and should be thought of as such. There was even one post that asked if we would be taxed on this gift. Give me a break!! It is a gift and we should be thankful for it--if we don't want it or feel that others may benefit more from it, then donate it, but don't feel that you are entitled to it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just received my voucher, and I'm going to put it to good use. Hey upstate, you should make sure your center manager donates that voucher and doesn't pocket it for him/herself or his/her cronies. Just saying, you probably have a great relationship there and know them well, but would hate to let someone without keep being without.