biden and sob

Karma...

much like sob has no choice except to follow thru on his election promises Bbden has no choice except to not let a strike occur....our economy will tank along with any chance of Biden or many other democrats be elected..........be aware and not kill the ups turkey

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
much like sob has no choice except to follow thru on his election promises Bbden has no choice except to not let a strike occur....our economy will tank along with any chance of Biden or many other democrats be elected..........be aware and not kill the ups turkey

It sure is tempting….

Thebrownblob

1689735867026.gif

PT Car Washer

After 2 years of the economy is getting ready to tank, and the economy keeps getting stronger, I think it will be alright.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to consider that SOB and UPS are both getting Brandon to shut the whole thing down and save face for both sides. Then they both get to tell their respective crowds that they took the other to the brink and had them beat until he jumped in.

After 2 years of the economy is getting ready to tank, and the economy keeps getting stronger, I think it will be alright.
I'm a permabull, but even I know a recession is due

there's too much BS money still floating in the economy and the Fed won't let it go until some more big breaks of some kind happen

DOK

Biden will get re-elected, bank on it, bet the house, 401k, life’s saving on it, he’s getting re-elected, by a margin never seen before.

Screen shot this post

Nah
Biden will prevent a strike, then all his supporters on this board will boast about how pro union he is.

Trash Panda

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to consider that SOB and UPS are both getting Brandon to shut the whole thing down and save face for both sides. Then they both get to tell their respective crowds that they took the other to the brink and had them beat until he jumped in.
According to SOB negotiations are full contact sport!