BrownArmy

Also, it's pronounced dot-ard (rhymes with stoddard).

Can't imagine how many people are walking around thinking, 'what does doe-tard mean?'

W

What The Hawk?

Everyone wants to attack trump for the TINIEST thing or "offensive" thing he says, but they want to completely turn the other way about what Hillary has done. Mmmkay.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What would they prove? That rich people have the best tax men who know all the loop holes? Not exactly Earth shaking news.
For starters, he said he would, so he should. Releasing them could prove he has the most basic form of integrity that a lot of people are questioning.

Basic integrity like that is something I'd expect from my president. This isn't some vague campaign promise that politicians always make and then don't do. It's a very specific, very easily fulfilled promise. It's just a matter of him choosing to do it. Not choosing to do so makes him a liar, plain and simple.

In terms of what we'll get from it, who knows, but the fact that he is hiding them certainly raises suspicions. I think lots of people have doubts about how he has divested himself, and the ways he is profiting off his position is fair game for the public IMO.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Everyone wants to attack trump for the TINIEST thing or "offensive" thing he says, but they want to completely turn the other way about what Hillary has done. Mmmkay.
When I hear him talk, it feels like one of the old retired farts drinking coffee at Dairy Queen every morning somehow became the leader of the free world.

rod

Retired 22 years
For starters, he said he would, so he should. Releasing them could prove he has the most basic form of integrity that a lot of people are questioning.

Basic integrity like that is something I'd expect from my president. This isn't some vague campaign promise that politicians always make and then don't do. It's a very specific, very easily fulfilled promise. It's just a matter of him choosing to do it. Not choosing to do so makes him a liar, plain and simple.

In terms of what we'll get from it, who knows, but the fact that he is hiding them certainly raises suspicions. I think lots of people have doubts about how he has divested himself, and the ways he is profiting off his position is fair game for the public IMO.

I can't recall if he ever set a specific date for releasing them. Did he?