Sportello

A 4 month old baby left overnight in the forest at 0 degrees Fahrenheit has a 0% chance survival as well. Would it be okay if I came across that baby and put a bullet in its head?
Your idol, tieguy, seems to think a fetus is fully developed at 20 weeks. You seem unable to respond intelligently, but that didn’t stop you from spewing some idiotic statement.

P

pickup

Your idol, tieguy, seems to think a fetus is fully developed at 20 weeks. You seem unable to respond intelligently, but that didn’t stop you from spewing some idiotic statement.

All that and you didn't answer my question. I guess you can't come up with an answer.

W

What The Hawk?

My mother had several abortions before she met my father. I don't agree with abortion but in cases of sexual assault, I do.

W

What The Hawk?

Honestly, just sit back and enjoy the memes and arguments people go on when he says..well..anything! I sure do.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
it was a joke about you being aborted. bah dump dump dump .
IMG_2397.GIF

newfie

Twitter Has the Right to Suspend Donald Trump.
If Twitter has any testicular fortitude they should ban this troll , or at the very least place him in some sort of Mod queue. Threats of violence against others, personal attacks. The list is endless as to the number of TOS violations this dotard gets away with

Trump family could start their own "twitter" to compete if that happened. guess where his hundred million followers would go?

It will be fine

Trump family could start their own "twitter" to compete if that happened. guess where his hundred million followers would go?
One of Trumps most popular tweets was covfefe. He's not that high on the list of favs or retweets. Him leaving would have very little impact on the service.