Two package shipped at same time

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The only time multiple pkgs going to the same destination stay together (or are supposed to) is when they shipped internationally. They won't leave the center until they are all accounted for and will not be released from customs until they have all cleared customs.

Domestically, I would be willing to bet that 95% + of multiple pkgs shipped at the same time going to the same destination are delivered together.

drewed

Shankman
The only time multiple pkgs going to the same destination stay together (or are supposed to) is when they shipped internationally. They won't leave the center until they are all accounted for and will not be released from customs until they have all cleared customs.

Domestically, I would be willing to bet that 95% + of multiple pkgs shipped at the same time going to the same destination are delivered together.

Not nessarily, theyll leave your center (as an example) in a air container get to SDF get loaded into two air containers (due to flow of the belts) and then head to a gateway where depending how the loads were built they could get resorted miss a flight etc....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not nessarily, theyll leave your center (as an example) in a air container get to SDF get loaded into two air containers (due to flow of the belts) and then head to a gateway where depending how the loads were built they could get resorted miss a flight etc....

Right, but they won't be released from customs until all of the pkgs in the shipment have been cleared. I am talking international shipments only.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
specific notes?
Only if someone takes the time to do it.

I might be off a bit here, but when I checked the information, the packages seemed a bit large. Like as in long.

If that is the case, one might have been damaged in transit. That is another possibility. But it should show when tracked.

I dunknow.

Its there for a reason, and frustrating as hell not to know why.

But the Hoax has his connections, better than anyone else. If anyone can figure it out, he is the MAN!

d