Tyler B speaks...

Boston25

Is there anything good about the union negotiated wage and healthcare you receive?

I know that you have issues with the local union but we could do alot worse. We are still way above the rest of the trucking opportunities.

Ive been bitter too. Do something about it.
He won’t do anything about it. He’s a troll he probably can’t even tell you how many times we have saved his job. But he complains. Get him the world on a silver platter and he still complains. He doesn’t come to work he doesn’t work his 8. And yet he still has his job but wants to bash our local.

If you don't like the Teamsters Union, you could always leave.

:biggrin:

Move on to "greener pastures".... where all your job experience can garner you

the same sort of wages, healthcare, 401k, and pension opportunity's.
It is interesting how you perceive everything. Apparently you should move out of the country based on your....political memes? I know you would like to think that you are some sort of expert on everything. You really aren't. You must be bumming with all of the buffets shut down....lol.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It is interesting how you perceive everything. Apparently you should move out of the country based on your....political memes? I know you would like to think that you are some sort of expert on everything. You really aren't. You must be bumming with all of the buffets shut down....lol.
Expert on cowardice and licking balls of superiors. Just like a center manager :D

Overpaid Union Thug

Meh.

I know he means well, but he was the one posting all those "white board"

YouTube videos slamming what was being negotiated in the last contract.

Everything sucked, including TeamCare.

But now, he's done a complete 180 turn around saying how good UPS wages

and healthcare are. A confused hypocrite.... is what he is.

And who, makes their own UPS stuff to wear outside of work ?

He must be desperate to pickup girls.
That was on the god awful “vote no” Facebook page right? Thinking back to that I mostly remember his videos and all the SUPER COOL guys constantly posting pictures of themselves with beards trying to look hard while driving a UPS truck. LOL.

Ptrunner

He’s right in yes we have a job and we need to work it but we need protection in order to do that job or we can lose our life or our families. A driver gets paid well to protect themselves.

how about the part timer who is 2-3 in a trailer not staying 6 ft apart from another. How about a part timer working going up and down stairs clearing jack pots for 3.5 hours that the steel ladders probably have been coughed and sneezed and touched all day with 4 shifts. Day preload twilight and midnight. Bathrooms with no soap. :censored2: you Tyler.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
He’s right in yes we have a job and we need to work it but we need protection in order to do that job or we can lose our life or our families. A driver gets paid well to protect themselves.

how about the part timer who is 2-3 in a trailer not staying 6 ft apart from another. How about a part timer working going up and down stairs clearing jack pots for 3.5 hours that the steel ladders probably have been coughed and sneezed and touched all day with 4 shifts. Day preload twilight and midnight. Bathrooms with no soap. :censored2: you Tyler.
no one matters but drivers and FT'ers in general. Got mine mentality

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How about a part timer working going up and down stairs clearing jack pots for 3.5 hours that the steel ladders probably have been coughed and sneezed and touched all day with 4 shifts. Day preload twilight and midnight. Bathrooms with no soap. :censored2: you Tyler.
The good news is 99.1% of deaths had preexisting health conditions. The physically active ups employees are probably fine.

This virus should be a wake up call to fatties everywhere.