Typoglycemia

T

therodog

Typoglycemia....weird!!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :happy:

Anzamig huh?
Yaeh, and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

T

therodog

I love this, going to send some drivers some text like this tommorrow on their diads. :cheers: :raspberry:

O

over9five

Wow, he's right! I could read that no problem.

Although....My ODS messages look like that all the time..

71chevy

I send replys back to the center without any spaces between words. Ialwaysliketomakeothersjobsjustasinterestingastheymakemine.

rod

Retired 22 years
Typoglycemia....weird!!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :happy:

Anzamig huh?
Yaeh, and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt
Take that all you friggin spelling police

DS

Fenderbender
A mietegn was hled tadoy and yuor siverecs wlil be tamintered wtih untied percal scverie stignatrg idialmeamtey.
Mahciel Eksew

DS

Fenderbender
I could,but that would offer no challenge at all.
Heres a giveaway clue though,its the active ingrediant
in marijuana.

satellitedriver

I could,but that would offer no challenge at all.
Heres a giveaway clue though,its the active ingrediant
in marijuana.
No joke DS, I just figured that out while waiting for BC to load up. I had it written on a piece of scrap paper and it dawned on me. Clear as day.
How does the brain do these things?
PAX