U.S. Birthrate

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Don’t worry the illegals from hispanic cultures will save America. They don’t have 1 kid they have litters. I Guarantee you that our population is one of the last things we need to be concerned about.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Our future.
Now 32, she’s bringing that same energy to her family planning. She has frozen her eggs and, when she’s ready, will undergo IVF so that she can select the sex of her future children. “I think I’ll raise really powerful women who are going to be rock-star leaders,”

LMFAO.

Thebrownblob

Now 32, she’s bringing that same energy to her family planning. She has frozen her eggs and, when she’s ready, will undergo IVF so that she can select the sex of her future children. “I think I’ll raise really powerful women who are going to be rock-star leaders,”

LMFAO.
Frozen eggs? Damn that’s hot!!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They can, but these gals are trained to think careers are more important and they don't need a man.
This was one of the first steps instituted by the globalist elites for population control (I hate calling them "elites" because they're actually complete :censored2: but I digress). Get women into the workforce so they want to focus on careers instead of raising families and simultaneously double their tax revenue.