Uh oh, is this a sign that's something bad is coming?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So I'm going to a resis, put it in P, pull the parking brake handle and looked at my instrument panel...

DSC_0028.JPG

Then I go over to the sliding side door to retrieve the box for the stop...

Can't show u the exact house, but here's the electric box powering that resis...

DSC_0060.JPG

Aww man! I don't get why the post office would assign such #s to begin wif

0fa7bfd2155e2be730570af88e0a9ccd.jpg

2017 gonna bee a fun year...

Star B

White Lightening
Dude, thats a feature. A bunch of our Ford vans don't even have a gear selector indicator. They all have duct tape saying "Drive, 3rd click over, dont over-rev the engine, check your gear"

BootsOnTarmac

Exactly why everyone should use the mechanical parking brake. PRND indicator can be broken or just sloppy after so many miles and stops. As part of every pre-trip I suggest setting the parking brake and shift through PRND in a safe safe zone to check your parking brakes proper function. Actor Anton Yelchin would be alive today if he had set the parking brake on the sloped driveway, instead solely relying on the crappy designed (Recall) PRND indicator.

vantexan

So I'm going to a resis, put it in P, pull the parking brake handle and looked at my instrument panel...

View attachment 141080

Can't show u the exact house, but here's the electric box powering that resis...

View attachment 141081

Once drove an old stepvan and one day for about 10 seconds at 2:59 p.m. the odometer read 259259. Spooky!

fedx

Extra Large Package

View attachment 141080

View attachment 141081

Who in the hell puts 666 in front of their house? I'm guessing that's not their street address. Nobody would buy a house numbered as such and it would never pass zoning.