uk section?

ukUPSer43199

loader/driver helper
no offence to my collegues 'across the pond' but can any administrators please create a UK section for us UPSers in great britain and ireland?

cheers,
john :weightlifter:

rocket man

when do they have banger races Out there. Are there a lot of tracks that do it . Are you guys union. this message to the uk .

rod

Retired 22 years
no offence to my collegues 'across the pond' but can any administrators please create a UK section for us UPSers in great britain and ireland?

cheers,
Oh sure- now the next thing you know UPS women will want their own site and the right to vote:happy2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think we should give kenmei his own site.

He could keep us updated on his progress towards his bachelor degree in taping technology. (Tapology)

Last edited:

ukUPSer43199

loader/driver helper
Oh sure- now the next thing you know UPS women will want their own site and the right to vote:happy2:

haha...o we cant have that...i dont mean to be rude as in isolating us brits from you yanks...its just for all issues and topics regarding UPS uk&ireland.

cheers,
john:weightlifter:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

cheers,

John,
Check out our new forum, UPSers International. Its great to hear from you guys all around the world.