unbelievable happening at UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitter to the bone

I thought I had heard just about everything in regards to the unbelievable happening at UPS....that is until I heard this one.

I was working in my area the other night when my supervisor(also supervisor over the carwashers in my building) came up and told me, "they don't pay me enough to put up with all of this" I asked him to what he was referring and he proceeded to tell me what was up.

He said he had just been told by one of the carwashers that they had found that someone took a huge dump in the back of one of the package cars :surprised:and had just left the fecal material, napkins and all in a corner of the package car.:sick:

I seriously thought at first that he was trying to pull my leg because this just sounded too outrageous to be true. He assured me it was no joke. I felt bad for my supervisor,who had to monitor the clean-up and I really felt bad for the poor carwasher who had to do the job.

I know it sounds far out but as I was leaving the building at the end of my shift, the carwashers had just finished scrubbing and spraying the back of the package car out and it still smelt to high h*ll.:sick::sick:

My supervisor said if he was willing to lay money on it, the offending person who did the deed was the driver. I really can't say but if it was the driver and he/she really had to go and there were no bathrooms nearby don't they still carry plastic bags in the cars to put smalls in???? They could have used a bag to "go potty" in, tied it up and disposed of it when they were near a trash can.

If management finds out who used the package car as their personal outhouse, I really wouldn't want to be in that person's shoes.

Completely and totally disgusting

bigbrownhen

Oh that's just nasty. There would be no way to prove who did the "dirty deed". Most package cars are left open when they are empty in the parking lot aren't they. It could have been anyone.

Still, totally gross. :sick:

JonFrum

. . .I really felt bad for the poor carwasher who had to do the job.

I know it sounds far out but as I was leaving the building at the end of my shift, the carwashers had just finished scrubbing and spraying the back of the package car out and it still smelt to high h*ll.:sick::sick:
As a Carwasher, let me be the first to say: This Is Not Part Of Our Job!!!!

Handling hazardous biological waste is not in our job description!!!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We need to keep our priorities straight here.

The driver who pinched a loaf in the back of his truck probably did so because he did not want to show up on a Telematics report for "breaking trace" for 2 blocks to find a bathroom. He needed to maintain his demonstrated SPORH and you cant always do that if you are taking the time to find a restroom. As drivers our #1 priority is to look good on paper, even if we dont have any to wipe with.

As long as he made sure to Bend At the Knees, Keep His Feet Shoulder Width Apart, Maintained Secure Footing, and Made Adjustments For Changing Conditions during his bowel movement, then what he did was OK (provided, of course, that he accurately coded out the time taken for the movement as a "break" in the DIAD.)

I eagerly await the day when I.E. comes up with a time allowance for pooping. And I'm sure that the Safety Committee will invent some new acronyms or a Ten Point Bowel Movement Commentary for us to memorize and recite while taking a crap so that we dont injure ourselves. Maybe we will even get a sticker and a cookie if we remember to wash our hands like a big boy.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Regardless of the reason the person did this, it's still disgusting and inappropriate to leave it in the truck for some one else to clean up. I am more disgusted than surprised as I have seen this a few times in my time at UPS.

Another disgusting and inappropriate act is the useless turd of a soul sub-humans that take a dump in the rest room/locker rooms and leave it there, often with half a roll of toilet tissue to ensure that it remains in tact for a while.

What motivates people do so such blatantly disrespectful acts????

upsgrunt

IF it was the driver, and I would make sure, a sure fire cure would have been to scoop it up and leave it on the driver seat after if was parked. Whoever did it deserves to be at least suspended and the union should support that. Even if it was an emergency; I can concede that, but to not clean up your own mess is blatantly being an A-hole.

I thought I had heard just about everything in regards to the unbelievable happening at UPS....that is until I heard this one.

Yeah, thats out there for sure, at least i have some dignity *drools sarcasm*. I've pissed in about 5 trailers.

The restrooms at my hub are an eternity away. I'm not just talking a linear path either. I know one guy who was harrassed by a butterhog of an district manager; she even had the audacity to lie about his restroom break time arguing with him.

I dont let my superiors deter me, in fact, no one does. The restrooms are just so far and i wouldnt be shocked if more guys do it.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

The driver who pinched a loaf in the back of his truck probably did so because he did not want to show up on a Telematics report for "breaking trace" for 2 blocks to find a bathroom. He needed to maintain his demonstrated SPORH and you cant always do that if you are taking the time to find a restroom. As drivers our #1 priority is to look good on paper, even if we dont have any to wipe with.

As long as he made sure to Bend At the Knees, Keep His Feet Shoulder Width Apart, Maintained Secure Footing, and Made Adjustments For Changing Conditions during his bowel movement, then what he did was OK (provided, of course, that he accurately coded out the time taken for the movement as a "break" in the DIAD.)

I eagerly await the day when I.E. comes up with a time allowance for pooping. And I'm sure that the Safety Committee will invent some new acronyms or a Ten Point Bowel Movement Commentary for us to memorize and recite while taking a crap so that we dont injure ourselves. Maybe we will even get a sticker and a cookie if we remember to wash our hands like a big boy.

Leave it the employees to blame management because someone has no home training.:sick:......
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yeah, thats out there for sure, at least i have some dignity *drools sarcasm*. I've pissed in about 5 trailers.

The restrooms at my hub are an eternity away. I'm not just talking a linear path either. I know one guy who was harrassed by a butterhog of an district manager; she even had the audacity to lie about his restroom break time arguing with him.

I dont let my superiors deter me, in fact, no one does. The restrooms are just so far and i wouldnt be shocked if more guys do it.
If this is true I hope you get caught, fired, and never get your job back. Seriously.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I've pissed behind a trailer, next to a trailer, on the tire of a trailer, under a trailer, in a bottle in the back of a package car, between two parked package cars during peak at 3 in the morning (still dark), I have even witnessed a pre loader dumping a drivers piss in the seat after the driver left it in the back of the truck (the driver sat down and asked, "did it rain last night?") but I have never, ever pissed IN a PC or a trailer. That's nasty.

outta hours

When I was in pkg. I had a loader who was fired for taking a dump in between two pkg. cars. Our cars were loaded outside the bldg. in an MDC. He said he was told by his supervisor that he did not have the time to go back into the bldg. for a bathroom break,outside of his allotted break time.

It was dark when he did it. Maybe he thought he would be off before it was discovered. Its amazing some of the things that supervisors will tell their employees. And even more amazing that so many mindless sheeple follow along.

bitter to the bone

As a Carwasher, let me be the first to say: This Is Not Part Of Our Job!!!!

Handling hazardous biological waste is not in our job description!!!!

I'm quite sure that they had a designated responder clean up the offending material but am I wrong in assuming that it is still the carwasher's job to scrub and spray out the inside of the package car once the "hazardous" substance was removed. At my center the carwashers wash not only the outside of the package cars but wash and spray out the backs of the "cars" when needed. They also wash the windows of the "cars".

Like I said before, the whole episode it unbelievably disgusting and if management finds out who did it, that person will be in it deep and rightly deserves to be suspended if not fired :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

upssup

Does no one have any respect for other people anymore? Do not give me the BS about breaking trace or whatever. This is basic common sense. OK, so If I walk by your personal car and know that I cannot make it to the bathroom and I am running late for a meeting. I should open your car door and take a dump? I am sure that if that happened there would be a big investigation just short of the military being called in! This is rediculous. If I ever saw that in one of my assigned cars. Someone would be fired. And if there was a Supervisor that told the driver to do it, he would be as well. At the very least, have the common sense to let someone know so one of the mechanics or car washers does not happen upon it while doing their job. Come on! This is a discussion that we should not even have to have. Go ahead and blast me all you want about breaking trace or stops and time. It is all BS when it comes to something like this! GROW UP!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've pissed behind a trailer, next to a trailer, on the tire of a trailer, under a trailer, in a bottle in the back of a package car, between two parked package cars during peak at 3 in the morning (still dark), I have even witnessed a pre loader dumping a drivers piss in the seat after the driver left it in the back of the truck (the driver sat down and asked, "did it rain last night?") but I have never, ever pissed IN a PC or a trailer. That's nasty.
Did you previously work for UPS Freight and go by the name City Driver?:wink2:

Thats ridiculous!! I dont know if he did this out of spite or what but i agree that is disgusting and he deserves to lose his job. I dont care what the reason is, thats like me taking a crap in the middle of the floor. I dont care where you are delivering, you can find some where better to drop one other than in your truck and leaving it there for someone else to pick up.. But then again, if you look at it from his point of view thats pretty da*m funny. "guys you wouldnt believe what i did! i crapped all over the place in my truck and just left it there" thats pretty damn funny if you ask me.. But again...thats stupid and he deserves to lose his job.

Highwayman

That's funny I don't care who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.