unbelievable happening at UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

over9five

Staff member
If this is true I hope you get caught, fired, and never get your job back. Seriously.

+1

At Chema, I don't know how many times I've gone to the mens room and there's urine all over the seat. I just don't understand how people can be such pigs.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
+1

At Chema, I don't know how many times I've gone to the mens room and there's urine all over the seat. I just don't understand how people can be such pigs.

Over: Place little tiny squares of toilet paper all around the seat. Pay particular attention to the bare porcelain at the front. Build a "little" shield!!!
Low pressure may be in order to avoid blasting defense to Kingdome Come:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Don't sweat or all those little sheets will stick!!:peaceful:

Matthew

best post on this site imo lolll

We need to keep our priorities straight here.

The driver who pinched a loaf in the back of his truck probably did so because he did not want to show up on a Telematics report for "breaking trace" for 2 blocks to find a bathroom. He needed to maintain his demonstrated SPORH and you cant always do that if you are taking the time to find a restroom. As drivers our #1 priority is to look good on paper, even if we dont have any to wipe with.

As long as he made sure to Bend At the Knees, Keep His Feet Shoulder Width Apart, Maintained Secure Footing, and Made Adjustments For Changing Conditions during his bowel movement, then what he did was OK (provided, of course, that he accurately coded out the time taken for the movement as a "break" in the DIAD.)

I eagerly await the day when I.E. comes up with a time allowance for pooping. And I'm sure that the Safety Committee will invent some new acronyms or a Ten Point Bowel Movement Commentary for us to memorize and recite while taking a crap so that we dont injure ourselves. Maybe we will even get a sticker and a cookie if we remember to wash our hands like a big boy.

upssup

Do not even try to justify, correctly or not, taking a dump in a package car. I do not care who you are or what means you think you can use to justify it, because you cannot. Do not make yourself look stupid by trying. There is absolutely no reason, no justification for doing something like this. Do not insult your intellegence or the intellegence of anyone else on this site by trying to justify it.

upssup

There is something kinda funny about the word turd, isn't there? People can be turds, cars can be turds. A system can be a turd. Steaming pile is also kinda funny. Funny as it may be though, please do not leave a turd in my package cars!

browniehound

Over: Place little tiny squares of toilet paper all around the seat. Pay particular attention to the bare porcelain at the front. Build a "little" shield!!!
Low pressure may be in order to avoid blasting defense to Kingdome Come:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Don't sweat or all those little sheets will stick!!:peaceful:

I always "feather my nest" too. I really feel for women because they have to sit on the seat no matter which they are doing. I'm guessing there is no pee all of the seats in the women's room though, but still I wouldn't want to EVER use a public bathroom.

browniehound

This is truly disgusting. However its not the act itself that should be viewed as the worst offense. For the sake of argument and to play devil's advocate, let's just say the guy really had to go and couldn't help himself. It happens. Perhaps it was either the floor of the package car or his pants. Fine, you gotta go and there is no stopping then I can forgive that.

The real offense is not cleaning it up. At least have the courtesy to clean it up yourself no matter how embarrassesd you are. From the story it sounds like the package car was empty. All the driver had to do was go to the car wash and power wash the crap right out the back. No harm, no foul.

When he decides to leave it there is when it becomes a crime or termination offense in my opinion.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
+1

Boys will be boys. As for the origan fecal situation, it may very well have been a supe that felt they had been crapped on by the driver's numbers. Maybe the driver was "2" hours over.:wink2:

upsgrunt

+1

Or how can there be muddy footprints on the seat? What the hell are you doing in there, and who taught you to do it that way?

tieguy

Banned
Leave it the employees to blame management because someone has no home training.:sick:......
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

thats why i have him on ignore. The idea someone could crap in a package car and leave it for someone else to clean up is disgusting. the idea that someone would actually try to defend the act more so.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Seriously? What are we? Uncivilized?

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.