Uniform package

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Received my uniform package last week for new driver hirer. Package contained two pairs of pants, two shirts, a belt, and brown beanie. Is anything missing ?
You'll probably be working 2 days a week so you have enough shirts and pants, LOL.

Make it work out for now. If you need more supplies, ask them.

Box Ox

Received my uniform package last week for new driver hirer. Package contained two pairs of pants, two shirts, a belt, and brown beanie. Is anything missing ?

Yeah, shorts/summer uniforms. Pants will kill you on the hottest summer days where I am.

And if you’re in a hot area and working more than two days a week over the summer, you’re gonna want more than two uniforms. Gonna salt all over your shirt while digging for :censored2: in the back.

sikidiki

I hope they fit, because in my center i still haven't received a pair of shorts since i started working because of our "budget" so if it gets too hot im cutting a pair of pants high enough so the boyz pop out and maybe they will get me some shorts then.

Box Ox

I hope they fit, because in my center i still haven't received a pair of shorts since i started working because of our "budget" so if it gets too hot im cutting a pair of pants high enough so the boyz pop out and maybe they will get me some shorts then.

Tell 'em you'll just wear your basketball shorts because it's a safety issue in the heat and watch how fast your uniform shorts mysteriously appear.

Heavy Package

Plenty is missing - A personal life, seeing your kid's games / plays / school activities, and Dr. appointments for your back, knees, and feet. Enjoy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You'll probably be working 2 days a week so you have enough shirts and pants, LOL.

Make it work out for now. If you need more supplies, ask them.

The easiest way to spot a new driver during the vacation replacement/seasonal

period in the summer.... is long sleeves and long pants.

What happen to having 5 shirts 5 pants/shorts, a vest , ball cap and a bomber jacket and a rain jacket??? Dont they give these guys anything now???

The Central Region has strong language on uniforms.

The best part....

Q: "Why were you over allowed yesterday ?"

A: The Employer is to schedule the cleaning of the uniform pants so as to assure that each driver has an adequate and serviceable uniform available.

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/06242014_77983_central_region-final.pdf

i still haven't received a pair of shorts since i started working because of our "budget"

Absolute nonsense.

The company is required to provide them.

Effective May 1, 1994, short uniform trousers will be provided as an option for package and feeder drivers at no cost to the employee.

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

-Bug-

john chesney

Yeah, shorts/summer uniforms. Pants will kill you on the hottest summer days where I am.

And if you’re in a hot area and working more than two days a week over the summer, you’re gonna want more than two uniforms. Gonna salt all over your shirt while digging for :censored2: in the back.
Don’t tell the new guys about that nasty rash you get in the summer if you’re not careful.I want everyone to learn like I did in the doctors office with my dr telling me that’s the worst case he’s ever seen.My tits to my knees were on fire.You only ever let this happen to you once after that