Uniforms

onefasttruck

Out here in Phoenix, AZ they are called "Mormon" shorts. And I think they are saving money over the older ones because they took out a couple inches in the inseam. Watch out for your parts.

Braveheart

They are short sleeved and you don't have to button them up all the way anyways they are a blend of 65 % polyester and 35 cotton. You every notice that when it rains and you get wet they dry really quick.

What would you like to wear ?

They have those new shirts that wick the sweat away from the body.

They also have shirts that have hundreds if not thousands of little wholes that let the shirt "breath" through rows or grids of vents.

Hell, I would gladly buy 5 of those at $30-40 a piece if I could.

Maybe even have the shorts that way for "Taco Bell" day.

S

speeddemon

I have ordered uniforms 4 times since January and they have still not come in. The clerk that orders them says that our budget is 25$ a month for the entire center. Now how damn stupid is that?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have ordered uniforms 4 times since January and they have still not come in. The clerk that orders them says that our budget is 25$ a month for the entire center. Now how damn stupid is that?
Reminds me of growing up in South Georgia - one pair of shoes a year when school started. By summer, I was barefooting it.

upsgrunt

My father in law grew up in Kentucky and was poor. He says when he was young that for Christmas the kids would get something to wear and something to play with- it consisted of a pair of bib overalls with a hole in the pocket.:happy-very:

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Same deal in my center. How are you going to outfit 60 drivers on a $25 a month budget? Doesn't matter to me, though. I'll wear my worn uniforms. When management wants to get me new ones, they are welcome to it.

over9five

Staff member
I think it was Soberups who suggested repairing them with bright pink patches or maybe duct tape and reporting for work like that.

UPSF Peeon

Article 64 Section 7

III. Uniforms shall be provided for any employee required to wear a uniform, including uniform shorts, as a requirement for continued employment. The company will consider purchasing uniforms from American, union companies, but will ultimately buy cheap foreign crap. Uniforms shall be furnished no sooner then 8 months after the ordering occurs. Atleast three (3) articles must be missing from said uniform order, sizes are subject to change.