uniforms

moreluck

golden ticket member
an excerpt from "retiredups"

"… Latest uniforms for 85,000 UPS drivers worldwide provide reflective threads for safety, have zippers in the armpits for ventilation and offer brown turbans to workers whose religious and cultural affiliations require them."

Now I've heard everything.....lose the turbans !!! :sad:

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
an excerpt from "retiredups"

"… Latest uniforms for 85,000 UPS drivers worldwide provide reflective threads for safety, have zippers in the armpits for ventilation and offer brown turbans to workers whose religious and cultural affiliations require them."

it would be hard to get a signature when you sport that turban.

over9five

Staff member
"...SOMETHING TO WIPE OFF THE INSIDE OF YOUR WINDSHIELD"

I can think of something else I'd use a turban to wipe....

hoser

Industrial Slob
are you friend'n kidding me? :confused:1 sikh employees are willing to wear their religious headwear that adheres to UPS standards, and you're insisting that the company should "lose the turbans"? great view of an employee of UPS. ever took a minute to read the slogan on every package car?

what are you trying to accomplish through this thread?

EAM_Master

Part-Time'er for Life!
I'd love to get my hands on a UPS uniform-approved turban! I'd sport that thing at work all the time:thumbup1:. I would kill to see the look on the district manager's face when he tells me I can't wear it, then I say "Yes I can.....It's an approved uniform item!" Couldn't look any dumber than the "Elmer Fud" hat

hoser

Industrial Slob
I'd love to get my hands on a UPS uniform-approved turban! I'd sport that thing at work all the time:thumbup1:. I would kill to see the look on the district manager's face when he tells me I can't wear it, then I say "Yes I can.....It's an approved uniform item!" Couldn't look any dumber than the "Elmer Fud" hat
ok now that is just funny :lol: