Union Embarrassing

Boston25

Because people trutly don't know what they have until they lose it. This place without the union would be a revolving door of people coming and being fired . They would use numbers to hire and fire people onna daily basis . Not to mention our pay and benefits would only be a fraction of what they are right now .
Amen!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Because people trutly don't know what they have until they lose it. This place without the union would be a revolving door of people coming and being fired . They would use numbers to hire and fire people onna daily basis . Not to mention our pay and benefits would only be a fraction of what they are right now .
this is rather ridiculous

Indecisi0n

I'm not a member why pay to be a member when you can still file grievances and use the union anyway
Because the union has given me , job security, top pay, top benefits ( healthcare , PTO ) and a pension . They have also fought on my behalf to get multiple managers off my case for harassment . They have done their part so I have absolutely no hesitation what-so-ever in supporting the union .

For me to take advantage of all those benefits and not support them would make me a selfish :censored2: ....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
How’s that ridiculous? It’s spot on for how UPS would be with out a union to represent us. How many times have members been terminated for stupid petty bull:censored2: and still have a job? I’m sure it’s happened to you plenty of times.
Only in a union shop, and yes I have had several union jobs as well as non-union

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It is pretty easy to recognize UPS would use entirely different management strategies in a non-union shop. The evolution of culture would not be recognizable