Union Politics - TDU convention in 2015 BIG FAT (no Tim pun intended) bust.

Spongebob1

Who? Ups? He will soon if H wins and steps down.

H. It wont allow us to spell the current gp's name...

" My opinion" H and H are two peas in a pod,....
H has been riding the coat tails of daddy and I hope that ride is up this next election,..... K.H.- what once was is no longer, he was "climbing the ladder" twenty yrs ago, now he's a sell out,... They both need to go,

10 point

" My opinion" H and H are two peas in a pod,....
H has been riding the coat tails of daddy and I hope that ride is up this next election,..... K.H.- what once was is no longer, he was "climbing the ladder" twenty yrs ago, now he's a sell out,... They both need to go,
My grandpa always said that when you pour good oil into a car that has old oil in it the good oil takes on the properties of the used oil, not the other way around.

Ken has all the abilities to do his job and has shown that over the years.

He did a great job with Carey.......

Spongebob1

My grandpa always said that when you pour good oil into a car that has old oil in it the good oil takes on the properties of the used oil, not the other way around.

Ken has all the abilities to do his job and has shown that over the years.

He did a great job with Carey.......

I respect what grandpa said,..... K.H did a good job under Carey, many yrs ago,.....not now, maybe it's burn-out, IDK,..... many are not happy with the whole lot,..... and I'm one of them,

10 point

I respect what grandpa said,..... K.H did a good job under Carey, many yrs ago,.....not now, maybe it's burn-out, IDK,..... many are not happy with the whole lot,..... and I'm one of them,
All I can say is that you can drive a Lamborghini at 20 mph or 180 mph. It's abilities are only limited by the person in control.

Irishman Collins

Winston Churchill was fat. The current Ohio Conference President is fat. Does that somehow deem them incapable as well. In your mind? I mean, come on. Enough with the childish fat jokes.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Winston Churchill was fat. The current Ohio Conference President is fat. Does that somehow deem them incapable as well. In your mind? I mean, come on. Enough with the childish fat jokes.
what did one fat guy say to the other fat guy?????? NOTHING because he couldnt talk with food in his mouth , because he is fat, get it ? fat people eat alot