Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Irishman Collins

Really ?

A qualification (in your mind), is someone that cried at work ?

This is the Teamsters Union.... Not the sissy pants union. :biggrin:

-Bug-
It is not a literal comment but I wouldn't expect you to understand that. I am sure that trying to keep your knuckles from dragging the ground is a full time job for you

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1426966843.956104.jpg

Its Saturday and Teamcare still sucks!!
It's sad that "most insurances" don't include Teamcare! Let's call Teamcare... Ohhh we can't....it's Saturday and they are not manning the phones!! You who praise Teamcare obviously never had the company plan! Just stating facts here... Carry on...

View attachment 32380

Its Saturday and Teamcare still sucks!!
It's sad that "most insurances" don't include Teamcare! Let's call Teamcare... Ohhh we can't....it's Saturday and they are not manning the phones!! You who praise Teamcare obviously never had the company plan! Just stating facts here... Carry on...
I've had both. When I was part time I had a be company plan but when I went full time I went into central states. Never had a problem with either. The only shocker was when the co pay went up to 20 bucks. I make a 100grand a year now so I'll survive.

anHOURover

I've had both. When I was part time I had a be company plan but when I went full time I went into central states. Never had a problem with either. The only shocker was when the co pay went up to 20 bucks. I make a 100grand a year now so I'll survive.
. Hey lead how about the 20% emergency charge that wasn't in the company plan ?? How do you feel about the one punch rule change? I'll survive also but what about those poor part timers who are making $100 a week? You are in the union correct?? Do you not care about us who don't make 100k?
Still posting just facts..... Carry on...

LagunaBrown

I got nothing against Sylvester or his right to run, but TDU is flippity floppity... They just love you if they can stick their hand up your @#!&! and use you like a sock puppet in the media............. Anyone that's been around long enough knows it. They just want bodies to storm the beach plain and simple. hall was Ron Careys main man at UPS for what some TDUers call the best contract ever. What makes you think they have loyalty to Tim S down the road? I hate to break your heart but Tim would not win every battle either. So what I am saying is when you guys "say anyone is better than Hall" just think twice, Ken was Sylvester 17 years ago with a much better resume. Also there are a lot of other trades besides UPS out there.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/09/u...s-reform-candidate-for-union-s-president.html

5habits100

I got nothing against Sylvester or his right to run, but TDU is flippity floppity... They just love you if they can stick their hand up your @#!&! and use you like a sock puppet in the media............. Anyone that's been around long enough knows it. They just want bodies to storm the beach plain and simple. hall was Ron Careys main man at UPS for what some TDUers call the best contract ever. What makes you think they have loyalty to Tim S down the road? I hate to break your heart but Tim would not win every battle either. So what I am saying is when you guys "say anyone is better than Hall" just think twice, Ken was Sylvester 17 years ago with a much better resume. Also there are a lot of other trades besides UPS out there.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/09/u...s-reform-candidate-for-union-s-president.html
Don't worry they will put a spin on it some how.

. Hey lead how about the 20% emergency charge that wasn't in the company plan ?? How do you feel about the one punch rule change? I'll survive also but what about those poor part timers who are making $100 a week? You are in the union correct?? Do you not care about us who don't make 100k?
Still posting just facts..... Carry on...
I was like you once part time. In the span that I was part time I also had a full time job. Here is a list.
1 Meat cutter apprentice union
2 garbage man union
3 landscaper
4 Dock worker central transport union.
I gave up all that at the first chance at this job and never looked back.

I was like you once part time. In the span that I was part time I also had a full time job. Here is a list.
1 Meat cutter apprentice union
2 garbage man union
3 landscaper
4 Dock worker central transport union.
I gave up all that at the first chance at this job and never looked back.
I forgot one other job. Wonder bread driver Interetate brands. Union.

anHOURover

I forgot one other job. Wonder bread driver Interetate brands. Union.
I understand brother that you were in other union jobs.. You still didn't answer me about the facts of Teamcare that I put out there.. Is it ok for a union brother to lay down and just give concessions away that hurt his own brothers!! Are you saying Teamcare "MIRRORS" the company plan?? I bet you set your truck up in the am for free !! You probably also run your lunch and cheat all day to make 70 clicks of bonus... What a company man!! They need it more than you!! Your such a Good company man!!

5habits100

I understand brother that you were in other union jobs.. You still didn't answer me about the facts of Teamcare that I put out there.. Is it ok for a union brother to lay down and just give concessions away that hurt his own brothers!! Are you saying Teamcare "MIRRORS" the company plan?? I bet you set your truck up in the am for free !! You probably also run your lunch and cheat all day to make 70 clicks of bonus... What a company man!! They need it more than you!! Your such a Good company man!!
Your buddy Timmy will save the world. Oh wait he put his part timers in TEAMCARE. Your pal Sandy has to merge due to her local and pension plan.

anHOURover

Your buddy Timmy will save the world. Oh wait he put his part timers in TEAMCARE. Your pal Sandy has to merge due to her local and pension plan.
I'm not a fan of either party !! Anyone who calls Teamcare a "win" is a sellout in my eyes!
If it's only 2 slates then I guess we have to figure out who's the lesser of the evil!!
5habits I'm trying to get BUG to run...

Lol. You couldn't be further from the truth. I'm not going to debate what you said about me because it's a waste of time. How could I prove it and who the hell are you that I have to prove anything to you. It's a waste of time. Welcome to Teamcare. I hope you enjoy it. If you don't have enough money the ups work force is turning over at about 50 percent from 2013 too 2018. Go full time or quit your crying.

5habits100

Lol. You couldn't be further from the truth. I'm not going to debate what you said about me because it's a waste of time. How could I prove it and who the hell are you that I have to prove anything to you. It's a waste of time. Welcome to Teamcare. I hope you enjoy it. If you don't have enough money the ups work force is turning over at about 50 percent from 2013 too 2018. Go full time or quit your crying.
WOW

anHOURover

This is the future of the teamsters... Sad sad sad ...
You know brothers fought for what we enjoyed before Teamcare! With your "I'm happy I have a job" attitude the wage will be attacked with the pension... OHHH THATS RIGHT.. The pension is already being attacked! Keep being happy for having a job and giving the farm away! Maybe you caused interstate baking to close up union shops around the country too! I post facts !!