Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

This is the future of the teamsters... Sad sad sad ...
You know brothers fought for what we enjoyed before Teamcare! With your "I'm happy I have a job" attitude the wage will be attacked with the pension... OHHH THATS RIGHT.. The pension is already being attacked! Keep being happy for having a job and giving the farm away! Maybe you caused interstate baking to close up union shops around the country too! I post facts !!
Cry me a river Malory.

Evil

I got nothing against Sylvester or his right to run, but TDU is flippity floppity... They just love you if they can stick their hand up your @#!&! and use you like a sock puppet in the media............. Anyone that's been around long enough knows it. They just want bodies to storm the beach plain and simple. hall was Ron Careys main man at UPS for what some TDUers call the best contract ever. What makes you think they have loyalty to Tim S down the road? I hate to break your heart but Tim would not win every battle either. So what I am saying is when you guys "say anyone is better than Hall" just think twice, Ken was Sylvester 17 years ago with a much better resume. Also there are a lot of other trades besides UPS out there.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/09/u...s-reform-candidate-for-union-s-president.html
hall was a member of TDU. In 1998, just weeks before the TDU steering committee had chosen to back him in the special election he came up with an excuse that he had an eye condition. It turned out he had jumped ship. hall was still butt-hurt about TDU endorsing Ron Carey in 1991 and not him.

As you may know hall knew nothing about package as he did not come out of UPS. He came out of Quaker State. Knowing that he was angered by not being endorsed by TDU in 1991, Ron Carey offered him to come on board on his slate. As a matter of fact, hall did not support the 1997 strike as neither did the majority of officers at the international and local levels.

hall did not lead the 1997 strike, it was all Ron Carey. Only Ed Mireles out West supported the strike. Rome A and Randy :censored2: today on Hoffa's cabinet were among the many officers who were against the strike. Lets just get the facts straight here.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
hall was a member of TDU. In 1998, just weeks before the TDU steering committee had chosen to back him in the special election he came up with an excuse that he had an eye condition. It turned out he had jumped ship. hall was still butt-hurt about TDU endorsing Ron Carey in 1991 and not him.

As you may know hall knew nothing about package as he did not come out of UPS. He came out of Quaker State. Knowing that he was angered by not being endorsed by TDU in 1991, Ron Carey offered him to come on board on his slate. As a matter of fact, hall did not support the 1997 strike as neither did the majority of officers at the international and local levels.

hall did not lead the 1997 strike, it was all Ron Carey. Only Ed Mireles out West supported the strike. Rome A and Randy C today on Hoffa's cabinet were among the many officers who were against the strike. Lets just get the facts straight here.
Who was the lead negotiator in 97?

5habits100

hall did not lead the 1997 strike, it was all Ron Carey. Only Ed Mireles out West supported the strike. Rome A and Randy C today on Hoffa's cabinet were among the many officers who were against the strike. Lets just get the facts straight here.
How is that a fact? Where can you prove one thing you said?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm happy too. I make a higher wage, better health and pension contributions than any other in my field and most others. Middle class is considered to be 25-75k a year. I guess we are now considered the upperclass boys!

Other Liabilites

Supposedly local 804 got a deal that everyone else didn't get.... Or at least that's what Tdu claims...
ANY 804 ers out there who want to spill the 100% truth ? Did the "rank and file" negotiating committee pay off or is it just "smoke in mirrors?"

Election day was taken away and made into an additional optional holiday day? Folks who take off more than normal lost out on the big pay day.

The 22.3 jobs have caused route drivers routes on certain days to be crushed. senior guys do not want to be bumped off there routes ever.

anHOURover

I'm happy too. I make a higher wage, better health and pension contributions than any other in my field and most others. Middle class is considered to be 25-75k a year. I guess we are now considered the upperclass boys!
Money is coming in the front door but escaping out the back door! Unless you don't need to use your "mirrored" Teamcare plan! You are not making more than last contract!! Simple facts! Look at box 12 of your w2 and compare with your w2 of a few years ago!