Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

The only thing we are all missing is the famous last name.... Does junior have any kids?? Where are thou children... They could do as poor as junior .....
Calling anyone with the hoffa last name...... You got an easy gig waiting for you.. Show up smile for pictures and get about a half a mill a year.... Also have to work with Hall and strip teamsters of their voting rights.... WHERE ARE THOU CHILDREN.. CALLING ANYONE WITH THE HOFFA LAST NAME!! Put your name in the hat!!
You know it's not really nice to talk about another mans kids don't you? That's actually one of those lines you really shouldn't cross.

anHOURover

You know it's not really nice to talk about another mans kids don't you? That's actually one of those lines you really shouldn't cross.

Hey lead belly I was not talking about his children. I was saying if he has any children now would be the time to step up and be the general president. That's what junior did. We suffer daily while the "famous last name " lawyer is destroying the morale of this once great brotherhood!!
WHERE ARE THOU CHILDREN?

Hey lead belly I was not talking about his children. I was saying if he has any children now would be the time to step up and be the general president. That's what junior did. We suffer daily while the "famous last name " lawyer is destroying the morale of this once great brotherhood!!
WHERE ARE THOU CHILDREN?
Okay. I have a feelng that Jimmy will be running again if that helps you out.

Inthegame

Still waiting for some factual truth about 804's unsustainable pension payouts.
I think your issue started here...
Tims local has best pension in country , has own panel process and 25 and out
Not exactly accurate and Upstate answered (and you bizarrely derailed) correctly here...
The Northwest has the best pension followed closely by Upstate NY.
Then the sage upschuck added (factually)...
High pension amounts mean nothing if the fund can't pay it, and have to cut it.
And you assumed the reference was specific to L804 with this...
Are they cutting pensions in 804?
Is that a statement similar to "are you still wearing your ankle bracelet"?

Post some 804 facts to support the indirect mudslinging.

This always turns into a loyalty punch out vs a true analysis of facts.
I jumped in the fray with this...
Nobody cuts pensions in an election year.
and you left the tracks with this...
And few got 804's increases. Let's just say Tim's motives are slanted and he doesn't really care for his local and muddy his campaign for the sake of supporting the current IBT leadership.
It's no wonder only a few people stick their necks out to make things better for people that will stab them in the back to look good to their locals.

None of these posts are attacking Tim S or his desire to challenge the current leadership. You've gone round the bend and assumed intent and missed at least 4 points in this thread.
Your moniker should now be "6 point" hereinafter.

anHOURover

Okay. I have a feelng that Jimmy will be running again if that helps you out.

If he runs again all they have to do is get his driver to place him in his seat in the marble palace... Hmmmm. If we go that route we might as well put a slate together with BERNIE!! What do you say BUG?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1426715515.916599.jpg

10 point

I think your issue started here...

Not exactly accurate and Upstate answered (and you bizarrely derailed) correctly here...

Then the sage upschuck added (factually)...

And you assumed the reference was specific to L804 with this...

I jumped in the fray with this...

and you left the tracks with this...

None of these posts are attacking Tim S or his desire to challenge the current leadership. You've gone round the bend and assumed intent and missed at least 4 points in this thread.
Your moniker should now be "6 point" hereinafter.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch....
Got some facts Jesse J?

Answer the question or stay on the bench...game.

10 point

Oh yeah, but not to qualify your rant about upstate or the rest of your mixed up jargon....
maybe you'll remember that this topic is about sylvester and not upstate new york's pension plan.

Bizarre derail? what is bizarre is how you dance around your innuendo.

No apologies here. I couldn't care less.

Inthegame

Oh yeah, but not to qualify your rant about upstate or the rest of your mixed up jargon....
maybe you'll remember that this topic is about sylvester and not upstate new york's pension plan.

Bizarre derail? what is bizarre is how you dance around your innuendo.

No apologies here. I couldn't care less.
Wow, another swing and a miss. Considering Tim is a friend of mine, I'll answer this way...
Remember the old axiom of the legal profession that cautions one to never ask questions unless you know the answers? Apparently you know little of "critical or endangered" status reporting requirements of Pension Plans and the possible consequences. I know enough of the condition of the L804 plan that I find it odd a supporter of Tim S would foolishly challenge me to post those "facts". Plenty of Hoffa followers will be happy to do that dirty work, I'm not interested.
You missed again 5 point.

Wow, another swing and a miss. Considering Tim is a friend of mine, I'll answer this way...
Remember the old axiom of the legal profession that cautions one to never ask questions unless you know the answers? Apparently you know little of "critical or endangered" status reporting requirements of Pension Plans and the possible consequences. I know enough of the condition of the L804 plan that I find it odd a supporter of Tim S would foolishly challenge me to post those "facts". Plenty of Hoffa followers will be happy to do that dirty work, I'm not interested.
Don't hurt him. :) He knows not what he's talking about.

10 point

Another dodge. Another rant. I asked the question to get answers. You can't seem to answer the question but deflect to sharing non related info to the honest question that was asked.

I'm not a Tim supporter and never said I was so maybe reread what was posted and quit putting words my post.

I asked for facts and neither you, Chuck the frog, or your Lead buddy gave any.

Being so defensive without merit is questionable but I'm not judging.

You and Chuck posted the innuendo to this thread about Sylvester. Own it.

I asked the question and you got sensitive. Maybe you could step back and see that others in this forum ask you and BUG questions to get real info.
You may be inthegame but you may have struck out on comprehension on this one.

Bigger person?
Words can be cheap.
Back to this already?
Come on I didn't say anything bad. I quoted your post with a smiley face. Bubble told me to take the cock out my mouth. I said I'm basically not going to get :censored2: which I haven't. Then I retorted because I can use a big word for mister big word with something only he and I would understand. Nothing bad at all. You are being negative??