Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

804brown

LB and WL have been emailing the moderator of the site saying they are sending every attack against Junior to his headquarters. That's how Teamsternet was brought down.
I did not attack Hoffa...in that post anyway. He is a public figure. Now if I was attacking him I would have said he was a pubic figure. But I didn't.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I did not attack H...in that post anyway. He is a public figure. Now if I was attacking him I would have said he was a pubic figure. But I didn't.

I'm with you but LB and WL love awful more than they love their own families. They will sell their souls to the devil to protect that short fat clown!

Why was my post edited?? We can not post the actual last name of our Intl?? Please explain.
You can't use names on this forum. Union officials aren't public figures. This was researched by the site owner. Since they aren't public figures that fall into the TOS their respective names can't be used here.

LB and WL have been emailing the moderator of the site saying they are sending every attack against Junior to his headquarters. That's how Teamsternet was brought down.
I don't know how you think you get your information but you are mostly wrong. I am the reason that Jimmy's isn't up here anymore and I'm damn proud of it. You can't disparage their names anymore all because of little old me. What a loyal h20 supporter I am. And I wear it as a badge of honor. Loyalty son look it up. I'm pictured.

804brown

I don't know how you think you get your information but you are mostly wrong. I am the reason that Jimmy's isn't up here anymore and I'm damn proud of it. You can't disparage their names anymore all because of little old me. What a loyal h20 supporter I am. And I wear it as a badge of honor. Loyalty son look it up. I'm pictured.
Hey i made up that H2O logo...when do i get the residuals ??

542thruNthru

Not that I care about being able to use H's name.

But weren't you the guy that was calling Bubblehead a snitch and a rat for like 2 weeks straight because he kept reporting your pictures? I seem to remember you saying you would never do something like that.

But here you say you kept reporting people talking bad about H and using his name.

I must be mistaken

But weren't you the guy that was calling Bubblehead a snitch and a rat for like 2 weeks straight because he kept reporting your pictures? I seem to remember you saying you would never do something like that.

But here you say you kept reporting people talking bad about H and using his name.

I must be mistaken
Yep and bubblehead and I worked out our differences. I was repeatedly reported by a large majority of you posters so I feel in line and stopped hating the game and started playing it like them. I'll report away and bubblehead endorses it. You have to play by the sites rules. Plus I will protect Jimmy when I have to. Jimmy isn't here to defend himself not that he can't or will. He has more to do that come here but I take it as something will do.

How's that for an answer???

I must be mistaken
Also there was more to it. Bubblehead and I have spent quit a lot of time talking over 6 years. I felt at the time that he did me wrong. I still don't like it but it's an anonymous forum. He was right reporting doesn't mean poop.

Our friendship got strained but we are both good union men and we will be okay. I respect bubblehead and think he has the courage of a lion and one hell of a head of hair.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

I must be mistaken
I think you just caught lead Belly lying.

Just like an H supporter.

Anything to stay in power.

ANYTHING.

542thruNthru

Also there was more to it. Bubblehead and I have spent quit a lot of time talking over 6 years. I felt at the time that he did me wrong. I still don't like it but it's an anonymous forum. He was right reporting doesn't mean poop.

Our friendship got strained but we are both good union men and we will be okay. I respect bubblehead and think he has the courage of a lion and one hell of a head of hair.

Well I'm glad you guys patched it up.

Keep up the good fight gentleman.

H vs T 2016. Only on Brown Cafe. Order now. ;)

Well I'm glad you guys patched it up.

Keep up the good fight gentleman.

H vs T 2016. Only on Brown Cafe. Order now. ;)
Oh it's going to be a fun watch for the people that lurk here in The shadows and don't log in. They come here to watch this stuff. We are all players in a game that is watched.

I just hope these chumps here step their game up. I feel like a man amongst boys.