Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

804brown

My 1st question is if Tim s gets elected for gp how much of my dues money is going to tdu?......my second question is are the people who donate now to tdu still going to donate if Tim s is elected in addition to paying dues?
Stop worrying about TDU...they are not the problem. TDU didnt negotiate the last couple of weak contracts. TDU did not allow UPS to outsource our work to the Post Office or allow them to use technology to micromanage our jobs. TDU did not FORCE any unwanted/rejected contract down certain locals' throats. Worry about your present dues going to leaders who consistently over promise and under perform. Also, worry where the current administration raises campaign money from and who they golf with!!

Stop worrying about TDU...they are not the problem. TDU didnt negotiate the last couple of weak contracts. TDU did not allow UPS to outsource our work to the Post Office or allow them to use technology to micromanage our jobs. TDU did not FORCE any unwanted/rejected contract down certain locals' throats. Worry about your present dues going to leaders who consistently over promise and under perform. Also, worry where the current administration raises campaign money from and who they golf with!!
TDU sucks Tim.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You should have put the members before your "bigger plans for this friend@&$ing country" Timmy.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Don't get all jumpy and nervous I didn't ask about paff salary.....I was just a little curious about your organization......wow so defensive

Liam's team is the only one that gets a visit from the police when they campaign... every single time. Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. LOL!!!!

Tim put out this flyer. LOL. Talk about being a "clown."

(1) Those aren't medical records and the emails weren't "hacked." ACTUALLY, these people CARELESSLY left emails vulnerable, so there's the real proof you can't trust TS. I have a feeling something real will come our way soon! Can't wait!

(2) That feeble excuse DOES NOT negate the TRUTH of what really goes on. TS just got caught with physical evidence and he's crying like a BIG BABY.

(3) What kind of idiots does TS think we are?

Too scared to post these lies on your site, TS?

Ridiculous flyers filled with excuses the best you got?

Can't hide from the facts, can you?

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 256

wide load

Liam's team is the only one that gets a visit from the police when they campaign... every single time. Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. LOL!!!!

(1) Those aren't medical records and the emails weren't "hacked." ACTUALLY, these people CARELESSLY left emails vulnerable, so there's the real proof you can't trust TS. I have a feeling something real will come our way soon! Can't wait!

(2) That feeble excuse DOES NOT negate the TRUTH of what really goes on. TS just got caught with physical evidence and he's crying like a BIG BABY.

Tim didn't even make that flyer. That was created by Dave L out of TDU. They owe Tim for him giving 25k a year in members dues money. It's kinda like a TDU per capita tax. They just hide it under "education" so the international and IRB can't come down on them.

804brown

It is only Liam that draws the police. His slate is allowed on UPS property but he is not as per the agreement.

Tim has stated that Liam should be allowed to campaign in the parking lots. He is only banned from doing business with UPS.

As for the flyer Members United put out, yes indeed Liam HACKED Tim's personal email. You need a password to get into it and Liam somehow got into it. That is hacking!

Also that flyer of Liam on the day of the Maspeth walkout and his cute recreation of that moment IN FRONT OF THE HALL, actually is on the Members United website for all to read and download and make copies of.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is only Liam that draws the police. His slate is allowed on UPS property but he is not as per the agreement.

Tim has stated that Liam should be allowed to campaign in the parking lots. He is only banned from doing business with UPS.

As for the flyer Members United put out, yes indeed Liam HACKED Tim's personal email. You need a password to get into it and Liam somehow got into it. That is hacking!

Also that flyer of Liam on the day of the Maspeth walkout and his cute recreation of that moment IN FRONT OF THE hall, actually is on the Members United website for all to read and download and make copies of.

I heard his password was "password".

804brown

Tim didn't even make that flyer. That was created by Dave L out of TDU. They owe Tim for him giving 25k a year in members dues money. It's kinda like a TDU per capita tax. They just hide it under "education" so the international and IRB can't come down on them.
Members United made that flyer. Here you go dragging TDU into this again. It gets tired. ANd be the way the person who posted as Local 804 Insider is actually on Liam's slate. He is no "insider".

Members United made that flyer. Here you go dragging TDU into this again. It gets tired. ANd be the way the person who posted as Local 804 Insider is actually on Liam's slate. He is no "insider".
You are sooooooo blind. TDU is the puppet master. He dictates and tells Tim what to do all the time. Can't hide from the truth. It doesn't matter who I am if the facts are there.

Also that flyer of Liam on the day of the Maspeth walkout and his cute recreation of that moment IN FRONT OF THE hall, actually is on the Members United website for all to read and download and make copies of.
Poor you. The picture of Liam doing the pole dance was taken 13 months after the walkout. Check your facts.

Here it is, plain and simple. TDU has their puppet. Tim does whatever they want. TDU likes Tim and wants him to be IBT President. Cha-ching!

wide load

If you think members United made that flyer, your delusional. If you were told that they made that flyer you were lied to. TDU makes them on the afl-cio working families toolkit site. It sucks when the people you look up to lie to you. But I'm sure you'll still gobble their venomous jizz of lies.

804brown

Tim uses his personal email on union computer and leaves it open for everyone to see. "I got hacked!" is everyone's excuse when they get caught. Please.
Then Liam HACKED into the union computer to get into Tim's emails. Regardless, Liam is a sneaky HACKER as well as an UNTRUSTWORTHY union official...nice legacy!!

804brown

You are sooooooo blind. TDU is the puppet master. He dictates and tells Tim what to do all the time. Can't hide from the truth. It doesn't matter who I am if the facts are there.
Let me fill you in on a little history here. Back on July 22, 1989, Ron Carey met with a small group of union activists and his lawyers to discuss tactics and strategy on running for GP of our Intl. One of those men was Ken P of TDU. Carey was very close to TDU. He didnt just use them as some like to say. He was one of them...a reformer in every sense of the word. He respected Paff for what he had done and took his advise just as he took the advise of other activists and union leaders. Let me stress this: he took their advise. He wasn't dictated to,etc. Same with Tim. He uses Paff and Levine to bounce ideas off of and ask for advise on certain issues. But Tim, just like Ron, always called the shots. Advising is one thing. Leading is another!!

wide load

Let me fill you in on a little history here. Back on July 22, 1989, Ron Carey met with a small group of union activists and his lawyers to discuss tactics and strategy on running for GP of our Intl. One of those men was Ken P of TDU. Carey was very close to TDU. He didnt just use them as some like to say. He was one of them...a reformer in every sense of the word. He respected Paff for what he had done and took his advise just as he took the advise of other activists and union leaders. Let me stress this: he took their advise. He wasn't dictated to,etc. Same with Tim. He uses Paff and Levine to bounce ideas off of and ask for advise on certain issues. But Tim, just like Ron, always called the shots. Advising is one thing. Leading is another!!
Was Carey a member of TDU?