Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Yep and bubblehead and I worked out our differences. I was repeatedly reported by a large majority of you posters so I feel in line and stopped hating the game and started playing it like them. I'll report away and bubblehead endorses it. You have to play by the sites rules. Plus I will protect Jimmy when I have to. Jimmy isn't here to defend himself not that he can't or will. He has more to do that come here but I take it as something will do.

How's that for an answer???

Jimmy needs all the protection he can get right now. Especially after the 87% butt kicking he got from the carhaulers with that concessionary contract. It went down at his home local in Detroit and at the Belly Button Thug's local in Delaware. Not even their thug tactics could push that garbage thru the members. Haha!

Jimmy needs all the protection he can get right now. Especially after the 87% butt kicking he got from the carhaulers with that concessionary contract. It went down at his home local in Detroit and at the Belly Button Thug's local in Delaware. Not even their thug tactics could push that garbage thru the members. Haha!
Then maybe the 11,000 of them will walk. I hope they do if this is what they want. I will send them some doughnuts and coffee. Trust me. The IBT will support a strike by them if that's what they want.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Then maybe the 11,000 of them will walk. I hope they do if this is what they want. I will send them some doughnuts and coffee. Trust me. The IBT will support a strike by them if that's what they want.

The IBT didn't respect the UPSers that voted No three times. The IBT hasn't led a strike in 16 years so don't expect to start now! Especially with the gutless leadership we have.

The IBT didn't respect the UPSers that voted No three times. The IBT hasn't led a strike in 16 years so don't expect to start now! Especially with the gutless leadership we have.
Yes they have led many strikes. You have only worked here since 99 you just don't know where to look. Oh probably just learned how to spell tdu during this contract. You are out of your league son.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Since 1999? You have no idea how many years I've been a teamster. The IBT hasn't led one national strike under this punk of president we have.

Since 1999? You have no idea how many years I've been a teamster. The IBT hasn't led one national strike under this punk of president we have.
If I have no idea how long you have been here why were you so quick to change your name from the 1999 avenger. Remember boy I'm in the big leagues. I know how to play on social media. You are very easy to figure out. When I tell you to go run along boy you should do just that. I'm a man amongst boys and you in fact are just a boy. Carry on.

Now I've got you to change your name three times in one day. Freaking hilarious. Go run along now. Your mom is yelling for you to come up from the basement. She said lead belly whopping your butt on this site can wait. It's time to do your chores.

hyena

Now I've got you to change your name three times in one day. Freaking hilarious. Go run along now. Your mom is yelling for you to come up from the basement. She said lead belly whopping your butt on this site can wait. It's time to do your chores.
I don't want to agree with you on this but I'm lmfao about this post d*

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If I have no idea how long you have been here why were you so quick to change your name from the 1999 avenger. Remember boy I'm in the big leagues. I know how to play on social media. You are very easy to figure out. When I tell you to go run along boy you should do just that. I'm a man amongst boys and you in fact are just a boy. Carry on.
1999 is the year E.M. was ousted at 952.

You know nothing.

And prove it with every RAT post of yours.

Did I call you a Rat yet?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Rat says what?