Union refund?

CACH117

I became a pt sup pretty much 3 days after my 40. Someone told me I could get a refund on my union dues, since I paid 13 bucks every check and I was never in the union. Is it true?

purplesky

I became a pt sup pretty much 3 days after my 40. Someone told me I could get a refund on my union dues, since I paid 13 bucks every check and I was never in the union. Is it true?

Just call the union and ask them. I would think you could get a refund.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
  • The dues you paid for working 43 days, most likely not. IMO, no.
  • Any excess payments of dues (2 or 3 months worth in advance) and/or initiation fee, maybe.

jaker

trolling
Is this the same guy I thought had at least had 3 months with ups , now to find out it he has only been with here for 43 days

No wonder you acted like a dick and thought you knew everything management is going to love you and no wonder why you never said how long you work at ups

wayfair

swollen member

ask your fellow pt supe's that did the same.... oh, wait, they're no longer with the company

CACH117

Is this the same guy I thought had at least had 3 months with ups , now to find out it he has only been with here for 43 days

No wonder you acted like a dick and thought you knew everything management is going to love you and no wonder why you never said how long you work at ups
20 working days is one month at UPS, that makes 43 working days two months and almost a week. You spend three weeks training before going on the dock, at least I did, that's another 15 days for a total of 58 days. That's two less than three months. Secondly, maybe if you were a little more specific I'd know what you were talking about, seeing as how I never pretend to know everything. I ask questions and take information to make me better equipped to handle my job. Where did we apparently meet before?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
20 working days is one month at UPS, that makes 43 working days two months and almost a week. You spend three weeks training before going on the dock, at least I did, that's another 15 days for a total of 58 days. That's two less than three months. Secondly, maybe if you were a little more specific I'd know what you were talking about, seeing as how I never pretend to know everything. I ask questions and take information to make me better equipped to handle my job. Where did we apparently meet before?
Wow...58 whole days of training and
"experience"....you must be overqualified....lol