Union to Non-Union Seniority Lost !! Help

Lifeatups

If I worked as a union employee and built up seniority then I got hired as a full time technical non-union position and was forced to be rehired in order to take the job. Is there any way possible to get that seniority back or anyone to talk to about it ?

El Correcto

god is dead
If I worked as a union employee and built up seniority then I got hired as a full time technical non-union position and was forced to be rehired in order to take the job. Is there any way possible to get that seniority back or anyone to talk to about it ?
Only time I’ve heard of someone getting seniority back is if they are fired and reinstated.
Once you quit your job you’re throwing away your seniority.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Nope see you at the bottom
If your non union what difference does seniority make

542thruNthru

Look at your signority language in your contract. I'm willing to bet there is something in it about termination of seniority