Union wont fire this crazy guy

Grey MIll

As someone who's been diagnosed with autism I could see how people would think I'm crazy. Never did anything crazy like damaging property or getting into physical altercations but I was diagnosed at a very, very young age. Since your so fixated on this person's choices why don't you talk to him and maybe refer him some help. Or maybe just stay to your self and mind your business and focus on more important things like getting thru the day of work.

nancyg

A guy at my hub has had a bunch of run ins with management, from stalking female coworkers on social media and sending them weird :censored2:, to threatening to shoot the place up and having police come by and check the area, to now just last week threatening to beat the :censored2: out of multiple people at our hub and even going outside and punching a dent in someone's new car.
He was sent home, and only gone for like 3 days, and now he's back this morning...like nothing ever happened.
What is UPS gonna do when this guy snaps and finally actually shoots my hub up and hurts someone? All these stories I read about predetermined shootings and how everyone saw all these red flags beforehand...well.. here's your sign..
yes and sadly when going though the guard shack lately they at most check that you have an id and never check bags.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
The guy needs help, you’re worried about him snapping and think that firing the guy right before Christmas will prevent that? Because I’m more likely believe it’ll have the exact opposite effect.

Someone needs to check him and offer some resources, be it counseling, therapy, a doctor, a hotline number, etc.

If the guy is threatening violence against, "a bunch" of, people, why didn't these people handle business? A bunch of truck drivers being threatened by one person? Really?

FWIW, I always carry. Just sayin.

Sorry but these types can not rehabilitated. That's a fact. People with sexual fixations/illnesses are not fixable period.
If those that are directly being affected aren't taking action what makes you want to take charge?
The way to fix it to tell the "victims" to hire "The Plumber". One visit should suffice.
BTW, I'm sending something is EXTRA fishy with this whole thread/topic.
He has a job, so I'm guessing Republican.
Now THAT'S funny.
why do you ask this question?
OMG! IT'S A JOKE!!!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
why do you ask this question?
41A9825A-192F-499D-AB6F-4A12B95A6AD3.png
3F55F2C6-0D02-44A1-8E54-0D663985641D.gif