UPS sick days

WorkingMomof2

Lol yep. Once early in my career I called in and told the dispatcher I was sick. He started the usual "you better come in or else, why do you need off blah blah blah" crap, so I said I'll tell you what, install a porta potty in the back of my truck so I can go squirt in it every few minutes and I'll come in, otherwise no. They never asked for a reason again.
That’s a good one! 😆

WorkingMomof2

If you’re this worried about fair I suggest you find another place of employment.
I’m not worried. Lol I just want to be treated like a human being. Being questioned about why I need to use one of My sick days is absolute bull. It’s ridiculous. Nobody should have to go into detail like that..
We get sick days for a reason, and we should be allowed to use them without any attitude or any type of retaliation. But in My years of being employed with them, I’ve come to learn that that’s exactly what they do. They LOVE to treat us like :censored2: and I’m sorry, but I’m not one to just sit by and not do anything about that.
I bust My a** at work. I’m always there, I RARELY EVER take a day off and the ONE time I NEED to for something super important, I get attitude and asked a bunch of questions? It’s not right.. That’s all I’m sayin..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m not worried. Lol I just want to be treated like a human being. Being questioned about why I need to use one of My sick days is absolute bull. It’s ridiculous. Nobody should have to go into detail like that..
We get sick days for a reason, and we should be allowed to use them without any attitude or any type of retaliation. But in My years of being employed with them, I’ve come to learn that that’s exactly what they do. They LOVE to treat us like * and I’m sorry, but I’m not one to just sit by and not do anything about that.
I bust My a** at work. I’m always there, I RARELY EVER take a day off and the ONE time I NEED to for something super important, I get attitude and asked a bunch of questions? It’s not right.. That’s all I’m sayin..
You’re clearly worried. You’re still talking about it days later after everyone told it’s just the way it is here