Union

theUPSman

How long do I have to be employed until I can sign the Union Contract? Someone told me I could download the contract and sign it myself. Is this true, and where can I download it?

drewed

Shankman
you dont really sign the contract, you sign up for the union. contact your local (in some cases hr will have the forms) and theyll give you the paperwork youll need to be a card carrying member of the UPS foggy minded employee club. (joking about foggy minded part HA HA guys remember that)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How long do I have to be employed until I can sign the Union Contract? Someone told me I could download the contract and sign it myself. Is this true, and where can I download it?
After signing the contract a copy must be sent to all parties involved, about 1.5 million ( union and management ) approx.

contact your local and ask your BA.. The company isn't going to give you a copy of somethingthat is going to benefit you. They would rather keep you in the dark as much as they can....

tieguy

Banned
contact your local and ask your BA.. The company isn't going to give you a copy of somethingthat is going to benefit you. They would rather keep you in the dark as much as they can....

Ah I don't know how it works in your part of the world but the union has always supplied me with copies of the contract.

Mike Hawk

I asked my BA yesterday, he said they were at the printers, might be done, but they still have to be divided up between locals and moved there etc.

He told me that once they had to wait 2 years for their copies that was when UPS supplied them though.