United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) Expected to Post Earnings of $3.05 Per Share

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) Expected to Post Earnings of $3.05 Per Share - MarketBeat

Analysts expect United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) to report earnings per share (EPS) of $3.05 for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Five analysts have issued estimates for United Parcel Service's earnings. The lowest EPS estimate is $3.02 and the highest is $3.14. United Parcel Service reported earnings per share of $2.66 in the same quarter last year, which would indicate a positive year-over-year growth rate of 14.7%. The business is expected to report its next quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 1st.

According to Zacks, analysts expect that United Parcel Service will report full-year earnings of $11.58 per share for the current year, with EPS estimates ranging from $11.35 to $11.68. For the next fiscal year, analysts forecast that the firm will post earnings of $11.90 per share, with EPS estimates ranging from $10.38 to $12.87. Zacks' earnings per share calculations are an average based on a survey of research analysts that cover United Parcel Service.

Karma...

thats would be fair...conversely if the earnings are lower than the estimates you should be prepared and ok with taking a reduction in pay..management has been doing that for a long time including zero stock as well as poor M.I.P values......

thats would be fair...conversely if the earnings are lower than the estimates you should be prepared and ok with taking a reduction in pay..management has been doing that for a long time including zero stock as well as poor M.I.P values......
Screw management. They got nice bonuses last year for working at home and being a bunch of pusillanimous while everybody else on the front line was working theirselves to death and making records profits for this smile* hole company

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That’s your own fault my friend nobody forced you to strap that tie on

Well guess what after last year I want a bigger cut of the pie

They left us all hang out the dry. They couldn't wash our stinking trucks
But yet they had the money in the resources to spray the management's office down while it was all working at home

They can all go to hell

Karma...

when I took it there was no going from pt to ft union.....supervision was the only option. to go ft....of course that changed in I believe the late 1970s........friends of mine who stayed union ended up in feeders and never let me forget my decision......

meritocracy

As long as the company is making a profit and paying that profit out to shareholders the workers can and should be paid more.