United Parcel Service upgraded to "buy"

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
United Parcel Service upgraded to "buy" - New Ratings

Analysts at Matrix Research upgrade United Parcel Service Inc from "hold" to "buy."

Dfigtree

Analysts at Matrix Research upgrade United Parcel Service Inc from "hold" to "buy."

Ok. Who is Matrix Research? I searched the net and there are too many Matrix Researches to review. Who are their principals? Do they have any principles? What are their motivations for pushing UPS? HOW DO THEY MAKE MONEY?

My guess is that you would be better off avoiding these people that folowing their recommendations.

satellitedriver

These sites rate UPS at a "Moderate Buy". Different sites use different terminology. Basically, moderate buy sits dead center between Hold and Buy.
The sites are as follows:
Excite Money
Market Watch
Yahoo Finance
MarketWatch
MSN Money
CNN Money
REUTERS

PAX

satellitedriver

Ok. Who is Matrix Research? I searched the net and there are too many Matrix Researches to review. Who are their principals? Do they have any principles? What are their motivations for pushing UPS? HOW DO THEY MAKE MONEY?

My guess is that you would be better off avoiding these people that folowing their recommendations.

You can find them

PAX