United Parcel Service

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Is a very UNSAFE, hostile place to work!!!!
image.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Do you work in an underground fighting ring, otherwise I think you're being overly dramatic. We have guys like you here, everyone tries to avoid them because we are tired of hearing how this place sucks yet you're type still show up to work.

Foamer Pyle

How is it unsafe? If you drive you're pretty much your own boss.
It's unsafe, because they load packages in the car that are so huge and heavy that one person cannot safely deliver them. And don't give me the message center for help crap, because this company runs with the fewest routes, and everyone else is over loaded, and cannot take time out of their day to help with an over 70. That driver assist only works in a perfect world. I haven't seen this much furniture since my last stroll through Rooms to Go. All this crap says mechanical lift only, that should give you a clue, or team lift only. They better start installing lift gates on the back of the cars, or put two people on a car or the injuries are going to go through the roof. The Post office gets all the small stuff from us, and we are left with Beds, Gas Grill, Entertainment Centers, Dressers, tread mills, and the list goes on and on.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's unsafe, because they load packages in the car that are so huge and heavy that one person cannot safely deliver them. And don't give me the message center for help crap, because this company runs with the fewest routes, and everyone else is over loaded, and cannot take time out of their day to help with an over 70. That driver assist only works in a perfect world. I haven't seen this much furniture since my last stroll through Rooms to Go. All this crap says mechanical lift only, that should give you a clue, or team lift only. They better start installing lift gates on the back of the cars, or put two people on a car or the injuries are going to go through the roof. The Post office gets all the small stuff from us, and we are left with Beds, Gas Grill, Entertainment Centers, Dressers, tread mills, and the list goes on and on.
I would be out doing air stops and was instructed more times than I can count to go help a driver with an overweight .