United Way of Broward County surprises UPS employee with new car

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
United Way of Broward County surprises UPS employee with new car - MSN

For Fort Lauderdale’s Derek Anderson, it was a one in 10,000 chance for him to be the lucky winner of a new Audi Q3.

After donating a minimum of $365 to the United Way of Broward County, the UPS on-road supervisor had his name randomly selected from a pool of over 10,000 entries.

Anderson, who has been donating to the nonprofit for seven years, was surprised and presented with the car by United Way of Broward County President and CEO Kathleen Cannon recently at the Fort Lauderdale UPS facility in Lauderhill.

United Way of Broward County surprises UPS employee with new car - MSN

For Fort Lauderdale’s Derek Anderson, it was a one in 10,000 chance for him to be the lucky winner of a new Audi Q3.

After donating a minimum of $365 to the United Way of Broward County, the UPS on-road supervisor had his name randomly selected from a pool of over 10,000 entries.

Anderson, who has been donating to the nonprofit for seven years, was surprised and presented with the car by United Way of Broward County President and CEO Kathleen Cannon recently at the Fort Lauderdale UPS facility in Lauderhill.
And I can see our united way donations are being spent well..,.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
So Thankful that when asked I picked a place to donate, I picked a local children’s hospital to donate to. I mean they are not giving cars away. They help children.

Est.1998

This is wrong in so many ways.
Also, why not a car that's not only affordable but dependable like a camry?
Audi's are terrible with high maintenance.
Also, also, why have a car as the prize anyway?
United Way isn't a kiosk at the mall.