Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN Reports

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
CNN is employing violent tactics?
I am surprised that CNN posted the article. CNN only wants to report about the wackos on the far right. Antifa are not nice people and employ increasingly more violet tactics. I know someone who has left the movement and know what they are all about.
Thank you for asking me to clarify

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
next thing you know we'll be dumping tea into the boston harbor
bunch of terrorists I say, lock her up!
these people are vandalizing and smashing staues that having nothing to do with the civil war. They vandalized Christopher columbus, yea he was a loser but still

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
these people are vandalizing and smashing staues that having nothing to do with the civil war. They vandalized Christopher columbus, yea he was a loser but still
there's laws against it
not sure what else you can do
fortunately most of it is garbage art anyways
so not a big loss

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
there's laws against it
not sure what else you can do
fortunately most of it is garbage art anyways
so not a big loss
the point is these people dont even know what they are vandalizing. I dont know if i should blame public education or the person vandalizing

rickyb

Activists seek peace through violence

While Antifa members don't fit a single category, they say many are millennials and many live on society's fringes: undocumented immigrants, transgender people, low-wage workers, those who don't conform to the traditional 9-to-5.

And their methods are often violent. Antifa leaders admit they're willing to physically attack anyone who employs violence against them or who condones racism -- as long as force is used in the name of eradicating hatred.
theres nothing wrong with defending yourself. im against people who instigate violence against people or property

rickyb

cornel west was there. cornel west really reminds me of chris hedges and is one of my all time favorites and probably one of americas most famous relatively speaking: