Unvaccinated UPS Driver who mocked Covid as hoax dies of Delta infection

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course no one was pushing anti virus misinformation before the election. Some people were questioning trumps qualifications to be giving advice especially after his 5:00 follies and wanting people to inject bleach.
Democrats were pushing distrust in the vaccine.
It's not debatable. I understand you people like to rewrite history though.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are we? Let’s see states with high vaccination rates there isn’t a run on emergency rooms. States with low vax rates? Yup dummies dying in the ER waiting room. You are a coward, it’s 2 shots it’s all you had to do. Loser.
2 shots? Since the shots only last 6 months you don’t have any immunity left! Now you need a booster! And then another and another! 😅😂 sucker. Every 6 months line up and role up your sleeve. BTW it’s not a vaccine!

Cowboy Mac

Had a good burrito last night, it had steak in it.
854C996D-3E60-47C4-BFBF-CCC3BA1E48D8.gif

freehoodies

“unvaccinated” includes people who got the jab but it hasnt been 2 weeks since their 2nd shot

So everyone dying from the clotshot gets marked as unvaccinated covid deaths 😂

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't know how people can believe COVID is a conspiracy. Most all people that get it have very mild to medium symptoms but it can be worse. I think the news reporting on all the bad stuff only just makes it worse in people's head.
My friend did catch it and barely made it through alive. On a vent and induced cons for several weeks. It's just your genes and health that can make it vary. Also some just die.
Condolences to the family tho.

I am not arguing for or against the existence of the virus, but I have questions that no one seems to be able to answer. My recollection of the event as they were happening is that China provided the genome sequencing information for sars-cov-2, which suggests they had isolated it, but at that point we were not allowed to believe it came from a lab, and you were a foaming-at-the-mouth raving lunatic to suggest otherwise.

Then, I read that South Korea had independently isolated the virus, but no mention of whether their sequencing matched with China's. Since then, we learned it may have come from a lab, that it definitely came from a sick bat in a lab, and finally, now, it was definitely engineered in a lab. Also, since then, no other labs have claimed to have isolated the virus, and information requests concerning the isolation of the virus in multiple countries has turned up nothing.

Fauci referred to papers describing variants from locations such as South Africa and Brazil, still no claims of having actually isolated the virus.

It is reasonable that in a situation of this proportion, it should be expected that several labs from several countries would have independently isolated the virus. But I have yet to find any evidence, or even any claims of this happening. All we seem to have is a small string of RNA that China has assured the world comes from sars-cov-2, that we have used to develop tests that the FDA and CDC have admitted were faulty. And it is the data from those faulty tests that we use to reinforce the belief in the existence of sars-cov-2. Worse yet, that is also likely the same information used to develop the vaccines.

It seems most of what we think we know about the virus is based on speculation and conjecture. Where is the due diligence? Where is the verification and replication of results? Where is the science?

Cowboy Mac

Democrats were pushing distrust in the vaccine.
It's not debatable. I understand you people like to rewrite history though.
Actually, it’s the Democrats who want to rewrite history. Go take a history class at a public university. It’s all about racism and civil rights now. White people are the enemy and blacks are victims… almost no mention of WWII though.