Unvaccinated UPS Driver who mocked Covid as hoax dies of Delta infection

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
On August 14th, for instance, Manning posted a meme that stated, "If we lose on vaccines we will completely lose our right to sovereignty over our own bodies."
That very same day, Manning informed his friends that "Wayne Feed and Seed has some liquid and past Ivermectin get it while supplies last."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
On August 14th, for instance, Manning posted a meme that stated, "If we lose on vaccines we will completely lose our right to sovereignty over our own bodies."
That very same day, Manning informed his friends that "Wayne Feed and Seed has some liquid and past Ivermectin get it while supplies last."

Ooohhh cool, anecdotal storytime.
How fun.

freehoodies

That wasn’t the point. The point is vaccinated people are dying too.
Oh im saying its only vaccinated people who are dying.

it just hits them so fast some never make it 2 weeks past their second dose

Im being a smartass but the larger point is that nothing the establishment says matters. They are liars who will make up whatever they want to push their agenda.

Its easier to lie than to disprove a lie, so once you know someone is a compulsive liar the only solution is to ignore them.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Oh im saying its only vaccinated people who are dying.

it just hits them so fast some never make it 2 weeks past their second dose

Im being a smartass but the larger point is that nothing the establishment says matters. They are liars who will make up whatever they want to push their agenda.

Its easier to lie than to disprove a lie, so once you know someone is a compulsive liar the only solution is to ignore them.
We are so fuc***.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Is it Sneed's now?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The vast majority of the mentally ill are the religious nuts.
Sure, leftism/secular humanism is a religion.

1603136660321m.jpg

Made brown

What about people that have stage 4 cancer and contracted covid and died?
They still consider it a Covid death .
I am not saying covid-19 is not serious I'm just saying the numbers are a little skewed.
I get that and on the surface it seems skewed but I heard a theory about that exact subject. The person with stage 4 cancer may or may not have died the particular day they did pass due to the cancer. Or COVID could have been a contributing factor to causing the death before the stage 4 cancer (yes I know stage 4 are usually on palliative care until hospice when it gets to that point). Apparently COVID doesn't actually kill you so much as the acceleration of the damage it causes to your body. In a lot of those cases COVID positive patients who pass will have COVID listed on the death certificate because sometimes they just don't know if Covid accelerated the process of death.

I heard that and thought it might be a possibility, but im no college graduate so what do I know. It was just something we could all discuss. 🍻 to the 13 in kabul.