Up to $1,000 REWARD for anyone who can help me find the shipping date and month of this package.

clean hairy

UP TO $1,000 reward (key words there) So, if anyone DOES succeed, they COULD get a $1 bill as a thank you!
Of course, one might wonder why, after so many years, it is such a concern now?
Why was this not an issue years ago?

oldngray

nowhere special
UP TO $1,000 reward (key words there) So, if anyone DOES succeed, they COULD get a $1 bill as a thank you!
Of course, one might wonder why, after so many years, it is such a concern now?
Why was this not an issue years ago?
dollar-o.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Hello,

I'm trying to track down the exact shipping date and month of this package. The year is listed but I need the month and date. Anyone who helps me track down the date based off of the other information on the picture of the package is eligible for the reward. Thank you!

ups-label-re-1986-pse-jpg.101949
Our records don't go back that far. Sorry you wasted your time getting on this forum.

BostonBo

Maybe, maybe, maybe you could contact the shipper, and see if they have their old UPS shipping books in a storage box somewhere. Then just check the pages of the 1986 books and look for a match on the ID number and address.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Hello,

I'm trying to track down the exact shipping date and month of this package. The year is listed but I need the month and date. Anyone who helps me track down the date based off of the other information on the picture of the package is eligible for the reward. Thank you!

ups-label-re-1986-pse-jpg.101949
I would contact PCGS or NGC and they can tell you their rules for early release coins. They are the standard coin graders in the industry. If that box has been opened, then there's no real way to guarantee that your coin came out of that box originally.