Upgrade in Reverse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmgrood

I live in Washington State. I have a package coming from Florida and it has shipped using Sure Post.
It was scheduled to arrive to me this Friday, Feb 26th. Since I have a UPS My Choice account I got a message saying I could upgrade my shipping to UPS Ground for $7.99 and I would most likely receive my package one to two days early so I went ahead and paid the extra for a chance to get it sooner.
After paying for the upgrade the scheduled delivery date is now a day later than the sure post date.
Not much of an upgrade. 😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I live in Washington State. I have a package coming from Florida and it has shipped using Sure Post.
It was scheduled to arrive to me this Friday, Feb 26th. Since I have a UPS My Choice account I got a message saying I could upgrade my shipping to UPS Ground for $7.99 and I would most likely receive my package one to two days early so I went ahead and paid the extra for a chance to get it sooner.
After paying for the upgrade the scheduled delivery date is now a day later than the sure post date.
Nice profit for us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

A sucker born everyday

tenor (1) (9).gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If you’re in Washington you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a weed store. no need to get it shipped in.

Methods Man

Isn’t ground being delivered in 3 days on average? If it was worth getting it any sooner why not just ship it via air?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So you joined this site to tell everyone your news?

Status
Not open for further replies.