UPS Belt Buckle

cowboysfan

I just found an interesting web site that sell UPS belt buckles,I want to place an order but before I did I wanted to know if anyone has ever ordered from here before? If so can you tell me the quality of the buckle.In the picture on the web site it looks pretty cool.The web site is bucklenbelt.com.Thanks for any help.

tups

I just found an interesting web site that sell UPS belt buckles,I want to place an order but before I did I wanted to know if anyone has ever ordered from here before? If so can you tell me the quality of the buckle.In the picture on the web site it looks pretty cool.The web site is bucklenbelt.com.Thanks for any help.

I got $10 that says if you wear it on the road you'll get written up for it.......

ups804guy

I'll take your $10 bucks.I have been wearing 1 for 3 months and have received compliments from management on it.I have even given some management personnel the address of the web site so they could get their own.As for your question cowboysfan,I bought from that site 3 months ago.I love it.It is very sturdy metal buckle.The belt is very thick leather,i asked for the brown 1.I could turn it over and use black if i wanted to.It is reversible.So my opinion is to go ahead and get it.I had no problems.

diadlover

I'll take your $10 bucks.I have been wearing 1 for 3 months and have received compliments from management on it.I have even given some management personnel the address of the web site so they could get their own.As for your question cowboysfan,I bought from that site 3 months ago.I love it.It is very sturdy metal buckle.The belt is very thick leather,i asked for the brown 1.I could turn it over and use black if i wanted to.It is reversible.So my opinion is to go ahead and get it.I had no problems.

These are the same people.

-Diadlover P.I.

diadlover

"These are the same people."

And they [-]spam[/-] work for bucklenbelt.com.
I'm not trying to call them out or anything, but it's a little dishonest to get free advertising when everyone else pays for it. The buckles do look pretty cool though and I hope they sell a bunch.

lasdlt

How did you figure that out?

And yeah, that'd be kinda weird for someone to register just to tell us all about his wonderful belt buckle.

Unless he's advertising.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
hrmm does UPS authorize you to make and distribute these?
LP would like to talk to you...

fredly00 makes a good point about things that are copyrighted. I liked the belts we had a long time ago. They had a double-pronged buckle with two sets of holes that went all the way around. This was back when there was no UPS emblems embrodered on the shirts and we had pocket protectors with name tags on them. And no, I'm not that old that we wore bowties and those hats with the big emblem on them!